View Single Post
Old 06-09-2022, 07:34 PM   #230
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lisa Milton Hague

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation
Video language: English
Crazy russian mistress Lisa Milton, extreme humiliated slave guy action.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:42
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8078kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 769.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lisa Milton

Arched - 720p Robstown

Cast: Katy Kiss
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Katy Kiss has one of those long, thin bodies like a model, and when Matt Williams sees a body like that, he knows all he wants to do is bend it like a pretzel. Katy's body isn't the only thing that's going to be bent today. Her will and resolve will be flexed within an inch of breaking. It's going to be pretty rough on her, but she wouldn't want it any other way and neither would any of us.
After Matt has Katy gag herself with a black ball gag, he grabs some rope and ties her arms back into a brutal strappado. Then he adds a neck rope, which he ties up to the ceiling so that Katy can feel the tension in her neck. He takes this opportunity to practice his forehand, spanking Katy until her ass turns bright pink. After that it's off with her clothes and on with the torment. Takes out his scissors and cuts away her clothing until she is bare, and adds a crotch rope threaded between her thighs. The rope rubbing right up against her clit is a lot for Katy to handle, but not nearly so much as the hitachi Matt is about to put there.
Matt ties Katy to the top of a table, each of her limbs to one of its legs, so that her back is arched up and her torso open to whatever he wants to do to it. He clips some nipple clamps onto her tits and decides to give her the flogging of her life. He swings the flogger at her pussy, at her stomach, at he perky little tits, and all the while she is crying out and tearing up. Eventually the sensation becomes too much for her. Matt stops hitting her, puts the flogger down, picks up her head and lets her catch her breath. Then, once she has recovered herself, he takes out the hitachi and lets her have a little fun.
Duration: 38:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arched - 720p

RTB - Rain DeGrey - La Cucaracha, Part 1 Pirmasens

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Rain DeGrey is one sick little girl. She confesses to us all of the things she would do to a person if she could be sure they would bounce back and there would be no consequences. If nothing else it gives us and our members a few good ideas for what we should do to her doing this live feed.
Live shows are all about growing and changing. That's a lie. Live shows are all about taking a hot, willing young woman and putting her through the most intense experiences we can muster. In Rain's case it means playing with her fears a bit. She loves a good bit of corporal punishment but when we start messing with her mind suddenly she is so much less excited to be with us.
We'll get to the fun stuff in a minute. With a pain slut as eager as Rain we can't pass up the opportunity to give her exactly what she wants.
Duration: 41:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB - Rain DeGrey - La Cucaracha, Part 1

Wet & Desperate Kinsey

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Maddy O'Reilly came to me for tight bondage. She showed up on my door step asking, practically begging, to have rope wound around her until she could hardly move, to have me spank her, then caress her, or whatever else it would take to make her feel alive.
My hands make a satisfying sound as they sting her ass. Her cheeks start turning red from the impact almost instantly. It's a nice, healthy glow in my opinion.
The feeling of being beaten is exciting to her. I can see her shifting uncomfortably as her pussy becomes dripping wet. She's trying to hide it from me but there is no way I wouldn't notice. It's so obvious that she is turned on.
Duration: 39:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wet & Desperate

Ass licker Katonah

Genres: Femdom, Humilation
Mistress Real amazing face sitting action, slave ass licked femdom.
Duration: 1:36
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 13668kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 162.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass licker

Female Crew of Space Slave Battleship Amado Mattaponi

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Shawna Leneé
Genres: anal, Blowjob, Big Tits, Straight
A female crew is working on a supply mission together with her boyfriend.
Received a sudden proposal of marriage, her happiness is larger than ever, when she is kidnapped by an enemy battleship.
Surprisingly the captain of the battleship asks her to marry him, too.
She refuses him, and in return the captain coerces her to be a sex slave to spare the life of her boyfriend.
Now she has to experience various humiliations...
Duration: 38:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3727kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Female Crew of Space Slave Battleship Amado

We Have a winner for the teeniest weaniest weaner Bahia

Genres: Femdom, Humilation
Mistress Real with slave man Dirty talk humiliation and vibed cock action.
Duration: 7:12
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 13678kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 730.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: We Have a winner for the teeniest weaniest weaner
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13889 секунды с 9 запросами