View Single Post
Old 06-09-2022, 07:31 PM   #222
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Goddess Becky - Foot Worship and Wallet Drain Lovejoy

Cast: Becky
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, Financial Domination, Blonde, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, High Heels, ass worshi
Video language: English
Goddess Becky wants her idiot slave to pay her car payment. She is too pretty to be paying her own bills. She knows that she can get the fool to do it for her with her looks and his desire to make her happy. She makes the idiot kiss her ass and where her boyfriend gets to fuck her. Then she makes him take off her shoes. The fool eventually agrees to pay her car payment. Becky knows that she can get the loser to do anything with her perfect feet!
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9804kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 524.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Becky - Foot Worship and Wallet Drain

Lunas Fall From Grace Version 0.23 Basauri

Release Year: 2022
The visual novel is set in a dystopian alternate reality in which most nations are ruled by unelected bureaucrats while the government’s political power is extremely limited. In particular, the game takes place in Santa Rita, a city suffocated by corruption and ruled by the mob.
You play as Luna, a young woman with a murky past whose life is turned upside down when her father dies and she discovers her old man was engaged in some very shady business. Even worse, Luna finds out that her father has made a lot of enemies over the years. Those people seem to hold a deep grudge against her father…and against his family in general. They want payback. They want blood. Her blood. Aided by the mysterious Mr. Cavalcanti, a friend of her father, Luna leaves Santa Rita, her hometown – she flees her home to save her life.
Changelog Version 0.23:
• 600 new renders;
• 1 Sex scene – Badass route (Humiliation/ – Vera);
• 1 Sex scene – Sub route (BDSM/Lesbian – Vera);
• 1 Sex scene – Hero route (Bad outcome – BDSM/Lesbian – Vera);
• 1 Sex scene – Badass route (Futanari Dominant – Tanisha);
• 1 Sex scene – Hero – Sub routes (Futanari Submissive – Tanisha);
• 1 Sex scene – Badass route (Hetero).
Release Date: 7 June 2022
Genre: Beautiful Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Corruption, Erotic Adventure, Sexual Training, Visual novel, Voyeur
Version: 0.23
Censored: No
Language: English
File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lunas Fall From Grace Version 0.23

Collection of Jerky girls Videos, Part 6 Yellowtail

She makes him wank and rub his nipples moving in for more humiliation. Hot!
Video: 1280x720

Total size: 13.7 GB in 35 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Jerky girls Videos, Part 6

Hailey Young Gorzow Wielkopolski

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
The pain of being over vibrated is something that most men do not understand. Hailey Young, to them, just looks like she is complaining about a good time. What they don't understand is exactly how much agony she is in, or why. Sure, the stimulation feels great at first. She may even get an orgasm or two out of it. But a machine is relentless. It doesn't care that her clit has been rubbed until it is red and raw; that it is burning like someone is running the current directly through it.
Duration: 40:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5634kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hailey Young

Pricked Part 3 Huntley

Live feeds are always an extremely trying time for any model. Mollie Rose, for instance, has been dealing with canes, whips, wax, and electricity for hours now and she is clearly about to break. She is a great masochist. She loves the feelings of pain and humiliation, but even the most dedicated submissive can only take so much before they have to give in.
Cadence Cross has been standing by to help take some of the pressure off. That's the point of the decoration model, to give us something else to play with while the main attraction takes a bit of a breath. Now that we're in the home stretch, though, it is all about Mollie. Cadence is going to be put on ice. In this case a bit more literally than she would like.
Everything is coming back to her now. It means more caning, more whipping, and much more electricity. The tens unit is pulsing shocks through her muscles while the Wartenberg wheel rolls over the area. The current is specifically designed to stimulate muscle contractions and sensation. The pin wheel exploits that by playing little needles across Mollie's skin.
It isn't her last experience with voltage today. The finale comes in the form of a custom made box with clamps that provide intense sparks. They can be attached anywhere, nipples or labia, to target the torment as precisely as possible. We're going to give her a memory test now, and each wrong answer is going to be met with an intense incentive to know the names of the perverts who took time out of their lives to contribute to her experience.

Duration: 41:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pricked Part 3

Camila Vamp Silas

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation
Sexy mistress Camila, humiliated guy, amazing pussy worship action...
Duration: 8:42
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10338kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 670.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Camila Vamp

TG - Freya French, Rain DeGrey - A Boiler Room Pet Atlanta

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Freya French, Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
You find the best things in the least likely places. Or at least I do. For instance, Freya French is a lovely little gift hanging out in the boiler room. I was expecting something disgusting like rats or a stray cat when I heard the sounds coming through the vents. Imagine my surprise when I came across a hot, submissive piece of ass, just looking for someone to make her feel like filth.
She looked like a scared little animal, hiding behind the equipment. I coaxed her out with a soft voice and a beckoning finger. She came to me, rubbing herself up against me gently. She'll be a sweet little play thing to break up the monotony of my day. I love finding strays.
They are always so starved for attention and affection that you can really treat them rough and they just keep on begging for more.
Duration: 44:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG - Freya French, Rain DeGrey - A Boiler Room Pet
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13777 секунды с 9 запросами