View Single Post
Old 06-08-2022, 07:27 PM   #78
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Brat Training - Penny Barber Sturgeon Lake

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
It's funny that Penny Barber thinks she is hot shit. She calls herself a MILF and prides herself on being a bratty little cunt that never breaks. She loves bondage. She loves discipline. She can't get enough of either, so most doms don't have what it takes to put her in her place. We can almost understand why. Penny is nothing if not hot. She's got great tits, a rocking ass, and you can tell from looking at her that she has the kind of holes you want to dive right into. Most doms would consider themselves lucky to get their hands on a woman like this.
Well, Jack Hammer isn't like most doms. This isn't about Penny for him, and the sooner she learns that the better off she will be. She has herself convinced that if she can keep her sassy attitude it means that she is in control. Well, if that's the case, what does it mean when she is crying so hard her make up is running down her face?
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brat Training - Penny Barber

Sibling Rivalry - Skylar Snow Webberville

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Growing up, my twin sista and I always fought about who was cooler, who had the better clothes, who was prettier. As we got older we grew apart. She became more sexually adventurous and I became more rough and tumble. While she started wearing skimpy outfits I learned to play sports. We started to fight over who was tougher. Clearly I am, but the bimbo still thinks she can best me.
A friend of mine told me about this guy. They said he's kinda brutal. He'd test anyone's tolerances. It didn't hurt that he liked pretty girls. He started by separating us. As much as we fought we still love each other, but he wanted us to suffer by ourselves. It was the first torment.
Each torment broke us a little. Our bodies were in agony, but our minds were in ecstasy. It was difficult to comprehend what he was doing to us, but slowly he broke down our defenses. He molded us into pain sluts. Then his final act of torment cemented us as his property. He made us each cum so hard we squirted all over his floor. I'm sure I squirted more!
Duration: 55:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sibling Rivalry - Skylar Snow

Swingers Thompsons Station

Genres: All sex, Amateurs
This week's submission for College Rules is kinda interesting. We got a submission from a couple of swingers that wanted us to see a day in their lives. These guys were pretty cool. The boyfriend let the girlfriend some guy's dick right in front of him and the girl later let the boyfriend fuck two other girls including her all at the same time! This kind of makes think back to our college days and wonder "Where the fuck were these type of girls when I was in college?!?" !
Duration: 46:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Swingers
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14335 секунды с 9 запросами