View Single Post
Old 06-08-2022, 07:20 PM   #214
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Pain for Rayne South Yarra

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture.
Video language: English
Electra Rayne is so damn sexy. Long hair, big tits, sexy legs, she's a fine piece of ass for sure, and a nice addition to our dungeon. She loves rope bondage and lots of the rough stuff, so she will fit in here nicely. Hell, when we're done playing with her today we may even keep her hanging in the background to come back to later.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain for Rayne

Cici Rhodes saue

Release Year: 2011
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Cici Rhodes is a tall lanky redhead that clocks in at 5’10. She might be too much woman for most, but not for us. Today we are going to cut her down to size and work her over in all of the ways that this sensation slut so badly craves. We are going to bind her down and stuff her holes until she can not get her cum drunk eyes uncrossed.
Duration: 51:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cici Rhodes

Colonized Cans Saugus

Look at these big fuckin fat tits. They shake so perfectly when pounded from behind. She loves it in the ass. She prefers it in the ass. Boots hit the fuck outta that ass like Colinizer Browntree hits a bottle of cheap scotch and 2 packs of smokes. Boots pulled his dick from her gaping ass and yelled, "Squeeze It Shut!" But it remained open. I guess it was broken. She got her throat pummeled and was a good sloppy whore and drank the yellow nectar. She took 3 huge loads to her face which completely overwhelmed and humiliated her.
Duration: 51:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7774kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Colonized Cans

Punished Cunt Silver Bow

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture.
"If I'm in a lot of pain, it helps me come." Philosophy major and Nietzsche fan, marina's a delight as she's interrogated by PD for solicitation. She's bent over, shackled, and chained to a post. After marina's holes are checked for contraband, she gets a special offer - service 30 guys and you don't have to go to prison. Of course PD's first in line, fucking her so hard, she chokes. A metal band circles her body, pressing her legs to her chest. As she sucks his cock and licks his balls, he suddenly slaps her face. She's shocked into tears. Now a few vicious strokes of the cane and PD's foot on her neck, holding her down.
Duration: 54:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punished Cunt

I'm his sex slave (Anastasia Rose) Lewiston

Cast: Anastasia Rose
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
My friend Murphy said she had a job for me. I just had to sneak into this guys house and knock him out. Pretty simple, not too different from other jobs I'd done. He knew I was coming. I don't know how. Maybe Murphy set me up. First he made me knock myself out. When I came to I was strapped down to a board. He removed my clothes. He touched me in ways only my boyfriend should. When I wouldn't comply with his demands he hurt me. His torments only got worse until I agreed to be obedient. Now he only hurts me when I don't do what he says. He makes me do things... sexual things... for his pleasure... I'm his sex slave.
Duration: 52:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I'm his sex slave (Anastasia Rose)

HT - Ashley Lane and Jack Hammer - A Screaming Ashley Grahn

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
The cruelest thing we do is ask these girls if they are ready for what is about to happen. The only replies we ever receive are enthusiastic consents. “I was born ready,” she'll say. Or “You bet.” But they are never ready. They are always so eager going in, and they always feel better coming out. But that middle period, when there is nothing but bondage, pain, discipline and discomfort... they never seem to expect it. And later on we always say, “I thought you said you were ready.”
Some girls suffer quietly. They just gently sob to themselves. Others, like Ashley Lane, scream out when everything becomes to much for them. The air is split by her cries, whether they are pain or pleasure. Her pussy is getting a lot of attention today, and like so many others we asked her if she was ready before we even laid a finger on her. And like so many others she told us yes.
But can anyone be ready for a whip snapping directly against their clit? How does a girl mentally prepare to be double penetrated with cold, steel hooks. How many orgasms can a woman have, each one more intense than the last, before her eyes roll back in her head an she is just a cum-fed shell waiting for more?
Duration: 49:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Ashley Lane and Jack Hammer - A Screaming Ashley

The most romantic gestures (London River) Shanghai

Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
When OT punches her gorgeous body hanging in the net it nearly cuts his hands. It's important enough for him to do it that he continues despite his own suffering. Sharing some milk and cookies sure is sweet. London and OT do things a little differently though. The milk is served from her rectal cavity and the cookies are dunked through a speculum. OT and London both partake in some butt cookies. London doesn't allow temperature play usually. Due to a medical condition she's never done it, but we've devised a way that is safer for her. Heat a copper rod to 120-140 degrees Fahrenheit and touch it to her sensitive skin. This scene is definitely hot!
Duration: 51:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The most romantic gestures (London River)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03873 секунды с 9 запросами