View Single Post
Old 06-07-2022, 05:59 PM   #75
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Pain It Forward: Leaded - London River Dolton

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
I dance because I can be my own boss. I work when I want, I hustle hard, I tip well, and I go home. I stay out of drama, but sometimes drama has a way of catching up to you no matter what you do.
Stephie has always hated me. She tells people I'm cheap, but really she just doesn't like me. I have her to thank for my current predicament.
This crazy villain decided to take me from the club and torment me. He used a car battery, poked holes in my flesh, dunked me in my own filth, choked me with my own smokes, and now I'm up here on this cross.
As I take my last breaths my only solace is that he'll be doing the same thing to Maddy soon.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:06:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain It Forward: Leaded - London River

Orgasmageddon Part 4 - London River Linares

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English
London returns to the Orgasmageddon arena. This time she's really in for it. It's always so easy to make her cum so we start off by taking it really slow. Within the first then minutes of this continuous scene London is begging for orgasm.
Once the floodgates are open though London has no choice, but to cum. Each one is more and more intense and the vibrators keep getting more and more extreme. It's hard to tell when, but at some point pleasure turns to pain.
Each orgasm is tormenting and London has a long way to go before we're done with her. Heart pounding, screams, and more as London's body is ripped in half by the agony of .
Duration: 31:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Orgasmageddon Part 4 - London River

Saturday Night Fever Part Two - Hailey Young Paramus

Hailey Young and Elise Graves have been playing with each other for quite some time but really they are just getting started. Hailey has to opportunity to make Elise very uncomfortable and she is not going to pass it up. Little does she realize that Elise will be given the chance for revenge later. If she knew that everything she did would be coming back to her in the future she may not be so gung-ho with the inflatable ass plug.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:08:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Saturday Night Fever Part Two - Hailey Young

The Agents Part 2 - Maxim Law Cheswold

Release Year: 2019
London has long since given up hope of being rescued by her agency. When they lost touch with her they sent Maxim to find her. What she finds is not quite London. It’s hard to say that what she finds is all that human really.
Her captivity has lasted so long that her captors have become lazy. Her bondage is not as tight as it should be. She escapes. Maxim thinks she is in luck until she realizes London is not releasing her. It’s much worse. London intends to show Maxim what she’s had to endure.
Hitting only goes so far. London knows a torment even more effective. Touching a woman’s privates, making her orgasm against her will, is way more painful than any physical violence. As much as Maxim cries and screams London shows her no mercy.
Duration: 48:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Agents Part 2 - Maxim Law

Hitchin' Hillbilly - Helena Price Ina

Don't get at a party and wander off into someone's wooded property. That's what I did. When I started to wake up the next morning I could feel myself being carried. I thought maybe I was in a car going home from the party. When I felt my neck being locked to the top of a post I started to wake up more.
I was on my feet and I was bent over. I thought I knew what he wanted to do with me. It's what all men want from me. I wouldn't have minded a little in and out right then, but that's not what he had planned.
His hands roamed over my body. The perv wanted to put his toys inside me. He wanted to spank me and make me cry. I should never have gone to the party.
Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hitchin' Hillbilly - Helena Price

Crygasms - AJ Applegate, Jack Hammer Alert

Making a girl cum is a bit of an art form. It takes more than just a hard cock to get the hottest pieces of ass off. They're used to be desired, pursued, and fucked. They aren't used to being dominated and teased. When they do finally feel the intense satisfaction of orgasmic release it isn't going to be some little tingle in their nether regions. It's going to be an overwhelming explosion of erotic energy.
AJ Applegate, for instance, is a hot blonde that looks like she could have any man she wants. Stick her in a bar and she would have guys falling all over themselves for her attention. But here in our dungeon there is only one man, and she probably wishes he had something else to do, other than tie her up and torment her.
She doesn't know it when it starts, but all of this pain is just to enhance her pleasure. It gets her juices flowing and releases the kinds of endorphins that will push her orgasms over the top. Then she just has to wait for Jack Hammer to decide that he is ready to give them to her.
Duration: 41:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6757kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crygasms - AJ Applegate, Jack Hammer

Metodology of Torture - Sucking Under the Cane Part 2 West Shokan

Ruthless real caning while the slave sucks his Lord's cock. The new task: the slave can't stop the blow job when the stick hits. Succeed? We'll see... cane, BJ. slap in face, emergency eye pressure....
Duration: 20:30
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Metodology of Torture - Sucking Under the Cane Part 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13538 секунды с 9 запросами