View Single Post
Old 06-07-2022, 10:43 AM   #2756
admralbulldog

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

admralbulldog Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Sarah tied fully spread oily body and wet open pussy

Sarah tied fully spread - oily body and wet open pussy

Sarah is in my bed, naked. I have tied her on her back, arms above her head and secured to the bed, legs tied fully spread. She can have her knees up and spread and it makes her pussy fully open, her pussy is warm and dripping wet. Her nipples are aching for Attention, her clitoris is extremely sensitive and her pussy need to be worked, penetrated. Members please enjoy this private video clip. She has now idea what will happen to her this afternoon, when she has gone away to meet a stranger. Not her family, not at work... nobody knows where she is, what she will be doing, what she will experience. Start by making her body slippery with oil, her breasts, stomach and inner thighs. I caress her body all over, giving her breasts a good manhandling. I use a luxury vibrating dildo on her pussy, on her sensitive clitoris... then inside her wet pussy making sure her gspot gets vibrations that makes her start breathing heavily and her pussy grabbing the dildo. Members please enjoy this private video clip.

Media Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 540 x 960
Duration: 5 min 34 s
Size: 82.1 MiB

Tags: BDSM, Bondage Sarah

DOWNLOAD
admralbulldog is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13241 секунды с 9 запросами