View Single Post
Old 06-07-2022, 08:57 AM   #27
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Doug Thick as a Brick – Part 8 Glade Park

Muscle pup Doug squeals and moans as Jared flogs the hardened wax from his back and ass. “You really want to get out of here boy?” Jared asks, pulling the kid’s head back and staring him in the face. “Then you are gonna suck my dick!” he adds, pulling off his gym shorts, stroking his already erect cock and climbing up onto the bondage table. “Time to earn your keep boy,” Jared says matter-of-factly, shoving his fat cock down Doug’s throat. Doug works his young master’s cock until Jared is just about to burst, then Jared pulls out and cums all over Doug’s back. Doug’s reward? Release from his bondage? No. Jared resumes whipping off the wax. Next week: Logan, college stud.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 327.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Doug Thick as a Brick – Part 8

Samuel Colt Doylesburg

Studio: Fistinginferno
Cast: Samuel Colt
Genres: BDSM , Jerk-Off , Sounding
Video language: English
San Francisco muscle stud Samuel Colt has a hairy chest and awinning smile. Samuel also fucks himself with steel rods. But wait,there's more! He then gets a bunch of silicon sounds (made by thenotorious Square Peg Toys!). The greatest moment of Samuel's act iswhen he takes a 16 inch long silicon sound and shoves the wholething up his cock. It's as long as a catheter and goes all the way, deepinside. Watch as he has the orgasm of his life!
Duration: 39:33
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1178kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 379.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Samuel Colt

Shady Salesman Shawn Jerked Off And Tickled Lake Station

Studio: MyFriendsFeet
Shawn Reeve is a salesman who sold me a terrible television a while back and I decided to exact revenge on him by tying him up and tickling him. I got to do a lot more than though and Dominic Pacifico was on hand to help me out. I pulled no stops on this scene, torturing Shawns sexy body and size 13 feet with my fingers, electric toothbrush and other tickle tools. Dominic had a blast helping me out, then gave Shawn a serious edging and handjob that left him in a puddle of his own cum and a well tickled, sweaty mess. But that wasnt all, as we ended up tickling him even more while trying to get him to give up no less than four TVs to make up for the crappy one he sold me!
Duration: 20:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5918kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 919.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shady Salesman Shawn Jerked Off And Tickled

Jaxton Wheeler and Alexander Gustavo - Hangin' Hardcore El Verano

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Fistinginferno
Cast: Jaxton Wheeler ,Alexander Gustavo
Genres: Anal , BDSM , Boots , Jerk-Off , Jock Straps , Oral , Restraints , Spanking , Submission , Toys
Athletic Alexander Gustavo's wrist restraints are bound to a spreader bar hanging above his head. Beefcake Jaxton Wheeler, dressed in a full rubber uniform, spanks Alexander's ass, leaving his ass cheeks with a pink tinge. Grabbing an anal massager, Jaxton stimulates Alexander's prostate. Alexander moans with pleasure, and his cock swells inside his rubber jockstrap. Looking for a new way to use his sub, Jaxton grabs a metal ass hook and slides it in Alexander's hole. Rigging the hook to the spreader bar creates constant tension, and Jaxton uses the massager to make the hook vibrate inside Alexander's ass. With Alexander immobilized, Jaxton then pummels his ass with the open palms of his hands, reddening Alexander's cheeks even more. Climbing atop a chair, Jaxton unleashes his massive cock and gets a wet, slurping blowjob from Alexander. Jaxton removes the metal hook for an intense doggy style fuck that brings him to the edge. Jaxton releases Alexander from his bondage and showers his face with cum.
Duration: 27:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4685kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 965.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jaxton Wheeler and Alexander Gustavo - Hangin' Hardcore

Riley Broken Down – Part 4 Pie Town

Riley is stretched taut on the rack, his muscles and joints screaming in pain. But Jared, always the sadist, is still not satisfied; he flogs the young man’s naked body, making him bellow in pain and disbelief. Jared is still not satisfied. Riley is fit and young; he can take a lot more. Jared puts down his whip and starts to work the boy’s cock. Riley looks on in horror, but soon he’s rock hard. “Show me some cum,” Jared tells his tortured captive. Despite his disgust, Riley closes his eyes and concentrates, letting this pervert jerk him off. “Agggggg” he moans as a huge load of cum pulsates out of his cock. Next week: Ass fucked.
Duration: 16:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 367.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Riley Broken Down – Part 4

Spanking The Cum Whore Boy Bone Gap

Release Year: 2020
Cast: JT Howser ,Brad Krone ,Trevor Edge
Genres: Amateur ,Trimmed ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,Piercings ,Suspension ,American ,Other Location ,Huge Load ,Cum Jerking Off ,Cum Eating ,Short Hair ,Cut ,Brown Hair ,Bondage ,Blond Hair ,Spank ,3 some ,Twinks ,Masturbation ,Bukkake ,Facial ,Tattoos ,Oral Sex ,Domi
JT has become a complete slut for those big cocks! The sub boy licks and sucks their thick tools, their hard meat dripping and drooling in his mouth, their cum loads spurting off heavy and thick for him to taste. He might think his job is done, but as they hoist his naked body into the air again and start slapping and spanking he knows there's more torment to come.
Duration: 8:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2629kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 175.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spanking The Cum Whore Boy

Welcome to the Fist Zone Cum Jerking Off and Rimming Grand Forks AFB

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Bonus.Fetish
Genres: Anal ,Uncut ,Bearded ,Leather ,Cock Rings ,European ,Other Location ,Missionary ,Cum Jerking Off ,Daddies ,Ass Play ,Muscular ,Fetish ,Trimmed ,Brown Hair ,Blond Hair ,Toys ,Rimming ,Kissing ,Masturbation ,Oral Sex ,Orgy ,Big Dick
Seriously kinky fuckers are ready for a hardcore play session! Throughout this orgy, hungry pig bottoms take slick fists elbow-deep inside their holes, along with huge thicks toys. They kiss, suck cock, and eat ass while enjoying their kinky pleasures. As the orgy wears on, the cum starts to fly!
Duration: 24:28
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1551kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 301.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Welcome to the Fist Zone Cum Jerking Off and Rimming

Время генерации страницы 0.09406 секунды с 9 запросами