Old 06-07-2022, 08:27 AM   #63
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Jung & dauergeil Best of BerlinMale vol.6 Navet

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Spritzz, Berlin Male
Cast: Brice Farmer, Darian Hawke, Marcel Schlutt, Rick Belour, Leo Yankho, Alex Pain, Aurélien Duval, Niki und vielen anderen.
Genres: Blowjob, Fuck, Jerking, Solo, Young
Also in this sixth part of the amazing series “Best of Berlin-Male” hot guys from Berlin strip in front of the camera, a real cock parade of lust and hot fuck scenes.
Nike is an ever horny breakdance gal from Berlin, when is not practicing on his new dance steps or training at the gym, he lets his baggy trousers down for the joy of all the www.Berlin-Male fans.
In the kitchen, Nik eats a banana while jerking off his huge cock till he finallyes. As the blond Darian Hawke’s hard cock shows out of his trouser, Marcel Schlutt, the photographer has only one thing in mind, filling all his body wholes with this fat dick of Darian.
Both of them really know hot to fuck and get fucked. New faces, that for the first time jerk off in front of the camera together with experienced guys that will show off their exhibitionist side. “Jung und Dauergeil” is the bestpilation about Berlin guys in the market, just what young guy lovers are looking for.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:40:10
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 2116kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jung & dauergeil Best of BerlinMale vol.6

Bric, Dustin, Nick, Rusty and Zander Lompoc

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Bric, Dustin, Nick, Rusty & Zander
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Orgies, Group, Big Dick, Blow Job, Cumshots,, Muscules
Video language: English
Today we are releasing a really hot five man scene featuring Bric, Rusty, Nick Gunner, Zander and Dustin. This was a really fun shoot for everyone and we get to see some crazy antics with the guys playing around before the hot sex gets underway. The "man cave" proves the perfect spot for this to all go down and provides the atmosphere for the guys to play around and be goofy.
Things get started with me joking around with Rusty as he walks around with a hard cock sticking out of his pocket. I tell him that I don't believe him and he pulls it out to prove me wrong. I tell him to put it away and then move over to Dustin to get him to show us his perfect bubble butt. There's something about that beautiful little butt that just drives me crazy. I tell him it's time for him to get up on the bar as I joke around with Bric. At breakfast earlier that morning Bric was walking around the kitchen with his butt crack sticking out. He shows us his breakfast butt and I move on to Zander who's sporting a nice impression of his hard cock through his jeans. I convince him to show us and he gives us a nice showing of that delicious dick. Zander and Rusty stand side-by-side showing off their cocks through the top of their pants and then pull out their nuts through their zippers. They pull them out and their cocks kiss.
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:41
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1979kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 757.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bric, Dustin, Nick, Rusty and Zander

Ride Your Roomie Burnt Corn

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Rimming, Uncut.
Video language: English
With his entire smooth ass hanging out in the kitchen it's no wonder Finn Harper is catching the full attention of his horny roommate Denis Nowak. No young man could possibly ignore such a brazen offer of BoyFun.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7924kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ride Your Roomie

Just Add Water Kawagoe

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Jet Set Productions
Cast: Andy Kirra, Erik West, Jason White, Jesse Santana, Jordan Vaughn, Mason Wyler, Nickolay Petrov, T.J. Young, Travis Scott, Tyler Saint
Genres: Poolside Sex, Rimming, Solo Scenes, Threeways, Voyeurism
Ten hot men are invited to spend an afternoon at a beautiful home with a pool. In a variety of duos and three-ways they all get into it and have wild, wonderful sex.As the first duo is going at it out by the pool, another guy watches through the window, getting hot and hard, but he is instead lured into sex with another guy inside. These two are soon joined by a third. A fourth guy walks in on them, but decides three is already a crowd. He moves off down a hall to another room where a twosome is having sex and joins them instead. When still another horny guy happens upon this happy threesome, he opts instead to have sex with another stud in the kitchen for an incredibly wild go ‘round atop the counter. The moral of the story? If it looks good and weing, go for it! Otherwise move on. There’s always someone else waiting and wanting you just around the corner.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:28:36
Video: 640x368, DivX 5, 760kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 582.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just Add Water

Время генерации страницы 0.07309 секунды с 9 запросами