View Single Post
Old 06-06-2022, 06:08 PM   #72
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

FB - Mischa Brooks and Maestro Nepomuceno

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
The part of BDSM that is most commonly referenced is S and M, which is the part we enjoy most. Sadism and Masochism is what makes our site for true sadistic torment and masochistic suffering, combined with hardcore sex. We use floggers, single tail whips, paddles, cat o' nine tails, slappers, crops, canes, cattle prods, nipple clamps, hot wax, and more to torture our captives. Every scene is full of brutal torment, extreme bondage, and hardcore sex. Their screams are loud and real. Their suffering is true and mandatory.
Once they have been sadistically dominated, our captives are then transformed into submissive sex slaves. Each of our dominants are as sadistic as we could find, with their own unique style of brutal sexual dominance. All of our slaves are as tough as they come, being able to endure the extreme tormenting fucking.
The sex slaves are willing to endure any amount of suffering, just to fulfill their whorish sexual appetite. Their pussies are dripping wet from being dominated and can't wait to be fucked. The slaves mouth's spill out drool from the ball gags or the hard cocks that have been fucking their throats
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3400kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FB - Mischa Brooks and Maestro

Strap-On Sluts Part 2 Awendaw

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
New by the Queen deserved Fetish and bdsm Anastasia Pierce has 4 sexual fetish scenes in which you see bondage, submission, furiously otsraponennyh sluts subs, swallowing rubber tools.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:29:54
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3613kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strap-On Sluts Part 2

Strapped To A Board Kenzie Drools All Over Herself YANGZHOU

Release Year: 2017
Eugene sent Kenzie Taylor to OT to help work off her debt to him. OT's "Photography" seems a little weird to Kenzie, but she plays along. The reality is that OT doesn't really do photography other than to document the crazy devices he puts women in. Kenzie starts to struggle when OT leaves her alone for a while. When he returns to have his fun with her he makes the positions increasingly more difficult. The more uncomfortable Kenzie gets the more panicked she gets.
He exposes and plays with her Giant tits. He puts her on her knees and ties her tits tightly apart. He pulls her knees up so that all her weight is on them. Kenzie hates it, but she can't help loving it. The drool from the gag runs straight down her face. It even gets caught up in her bush. The board OT has her strapped to is seriously harsh.
Duration: 38:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strapped To A Board Kenzie Drools All Over Herself

Kushie Bondage - Katie Kush Newagen

Release Year: 2019
Katie Kush is one sexy girl! She’s got a body that not only bends to our will, but is also magnificent to look at. Such a pretty face too. Perfect for our ministrations. She’s new to bondage. It’s wonderful to see her explore her predicament.
A nearly back breaking hogtie knocks the wind out of her. Her feet are pulled so close to her shoulders they almost touch. The vibrator distracts her, but it doesn’t make her position any easier.
Katie is in a box tie. One leg gets pulled up high into the air. She’s so exposed. Her lithe little body is stretched, but not to it’s breaking point. Her other leg is pulled out to the other side. Perfect time for Mr. Pogo to enter the picture.
Duration: 38:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kushie Bondage - Katie Kush

SP Interrogation Of Slave Abigail Alleman

As hedonists, their appetites for entertaining every single one of their senses, has led them to creating some extremely elaborate and off the cusp productions with pain and pleasure being at the forefront of what drives them.
Along with the full-length productions in BDSM, you will also find the solo workings of Abigail Dupree. She will take your wildest sexual and or sadistic fantasies, and give you a one on one, live Skype show you will not soon forget that will have you coming back for more. There is no stone to be left un-turned and she feeds off of your twisted perversions. It is very evident that she loves what she does and loves to please.
Duration: 28:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8708kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SP Interrogation Of Slave Abigail

Katie Kox and Her Monsterous Tits Riesel

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BangBros
Cast: Katie Kox
Genres: Amateur, Creampie, Big Tits, Big Ass
What a beautiful sunday it is today, and no not cause of the weather but cause the leaking pussy we get to witness today. Katie Kox stops by to get stuffed and plugged by Mike. He does this pussy justice and pounds it into submission. Katie has the biggest perkiest tits I have ever seen in my life, and I have seen alot of tits. Watching these bags of fun flop around everywhere was enough to leave me in shock and awe. Even Mike was subdued to the power of her pussy and left his traces dripping from her love cave.
Duration: 47:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katie Kox and Her Monsterous Tits

IR Ohh God - Jackie Ohh Dragoon

Release Year: 2020
Mar 27, 2020
What had I done? I followed a strange man into his house. Into a dark room in the back. His shop.
His words stung like knife to the chest. The sudden realization that I had walked into a seriously dangerous situation.
He was right. Why had I come here? To preach my faith? Was that worth the things he was going to do to me?
What could I do? He could easily overpower me. There was no chance I was going to escape.
I let him touch me, I undressed myself for him, I let him bind me.
From there I was really his. Compliance wasn't required. I was just flesh for his amusement.
Duration: 47:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Ohh God - Jackie Ohh
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15984 секунды с 9 запросами