View Single Post
Old 06-06-2022, 06:08 PM   #70
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Screamer - Ashley Lane Eastpoint

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
It's all about Ashley Lane's amazing body today. This babe has a lot of assets we plan on taking advantage of. Girls get their nipples and clits pierced to increase their sensitivity. That's a good idea when they're at home with someone who is willing to be gentle but for us that just makes them even bigger targets. We'll use them to make her cum, sure, but first we're going to make her scream.
The spike chair is an old favorite torture device of ours. It's reminiscent of the kind of medieval bondage device that people think of when they dream of intense BDSM action. Wooden spikes come up to poke Ashley in the ass and under her arms and she is shackled down into place so they can really dig in. The metal box over her head makes her pained shrieks echo into her ears. It's like a panic-inducing feedback loop. The way the box amplifies the sounds makes her agony seem so much worse.
Ashley's beautiful ass hasn't gotten the attention it deserves. OT puts her on her back with her legs locked up in the air and starts wailing on her back side with a stinging cane. It's clear why she's screaming at the top of her lungs and why tears are starting to well up in her eyes. The blows are landing with so much energy that the bruises are forming almost instantly. We promised her we'd give her the most intense orgasms of her life, but we weren't kidding when we said she'd have to work for them.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Screamer - Ashley Lane

Looking Cute For Her New Life As a Toy Jeddah

Adorable Lydia Black is about to join O.T.'s extensive collection of perverted sex toys. Once he's got her in her new dress and make-up she is exactly right to replace the doll he broke last week. Lydia thought she was meeting him for a quick smoke before she headed home, but at this point she will be lucky if she ever sees daylight again. He takes his time in stripping her naked, going over every inch of her body looking for any defect. She's exposed and humiliated, trying desperately to ignore how dirty his hands and words make her feel.
Lydia is one sexy catch. Quite flexible and fully poseable, this might be the best little punching bag he has brought home yet. Metal restraints pull her limbs out wide while a latex mask leaves her in the dark. She tries to scream and struggle when he starts working her pussy with the whip, but in the end it starts to sound more like moaning than anything else. A quick check between her legs shows him that she is adjusting to her new life nicely.
Dripping wet, Lydia probably thinks that if she can suffer through enough he will reward her with his cock. It's true, in a sense, since he has 8 inches of cold steel on hand to extract multiple orgasms from her poor, abused cock socket. He works her pussy until she squirts, and then starts railing her ass with the same metal member. Both holes leave her bucking against her bondage as the waves of roll over her.
Duration: 42:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Looking Cute For Her New Life As a Toy

Sybil Hawthorne - Pushing Sybil Carlisle

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Sybil Hawthorne
Genres: facial, bdsm, hitachi, bondage sex, mandy muse, rope bondage, orgasms
As i've said before, Sybill is a fine wine...a ripe young woman...an experienced bottom...someone who is always willing to exercise her submission and her endurance...she is just a finely seasoned submissive...which allows me to exercise some of my more devious plots, knowing that Sybil will give it her all where other models will not...she begins bound and naked...I enter to collar and gag her...even seasoned subs get nervous when they know the inevitability of thier drama...seasoned or not, everyone has limits and Sybil knows that I'll be pushing hers...Once I get her gagged, I lay my hands all over her bountiful body...I work her ass and tits with my floggers...an anal hook tied off to her collar and pegs around each beast are all the remain before I use my tails on her ass...I rig Sybil into a half bent position with her tits smashed...I plug her ass then add clamps and weights to her preasurized nipples...she's mine for the taking as I begin working her clit with the vibrator...fucking her ass with the plug...I work her practically into a frenzy but deny her an orgasm...I add the goat milkers to her nipples and give it another try...it doesnt take Sybill long before she' cumming and screaming and under my control...I lay sybil out on a rack and spread her out...her ass rests on a piece of copper plate...I gag her and get to work...first, I electrify the plate, forcing her to raise her ass off the ground...joyous...eventually, each thigh, each breast, her tummy and her cunt are all under intense shock...I turn the dials to get what I want...which is making a spectacle of her bound and helpless body...then I add the vibrator...I give her much time, but apparently I move at the wrong moment...I punish myself by turning up all the TENS gear until she is begging for mercy...I really should know better...In the final predicament of the day, her hands are tied and pulled in front and I raise her rear leg off the floor, arching her back...her other foot remains on an electrified pedestal...Sybil is so worn out, she can barely manage to pull herself off the pedestal as I increase the current through her leg...I bind her tits with twine and say goodbye with my dragon's tails...an awesome day with an incredible player...Ogre..

Total size: 921.1 MB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sybil Hawthorne - Pushing Sybil

Lily Thot - Anal Quest for the Chalice (720p,1080p) Qingjiang

Cast: Lily Thot
Exciting days at the Assylum, folks. Lily Thot, a super-hardcore and super-sweet masochist, came by for 3 days of submission. She's got a small body but a big, juicy butt, and Dr. Mercies made sure to treat it right... meaning horribly. Lily likes it rough, and rough is how she got it. This first session, a mythical anal quest, has rough painal, hard slapping and spanking, nasty carbon-fiber rodding, extreme cum play with the doctor's frozen cum, piss drinking, mental fuckery, and a sort of anal impalement. But it's also completely ridiculous and fun. It's the best of all worlds, really, with one of our best new anal perverts.

Total size: 3.2 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lily Thot - Anal Quest for the Chalice (720p,1080p)

Two Days of Torment - Sarah Jane Ceylon Alamogordo

It's two days of torment for Sarah Jane Ceylon. Her skin is pale enough that the marks from my whip show within seconds, but they will last a hell of a lot longer than that. Most girls scream for mercy, but the moans coming out of Sarah Jane tell me she's begging for more.
She's dripping wet when I set up the hitachi on her clit and she is already cumming by the time I push the dildo deep inside of her. She is having the time of her life being whipped through the most intense orgasms she has ever experienced. And that's just day one.
The next day she is so excited for more that she is already experimenting with the tools before I even show up. She is going to spend some time with the ass hook, whether she feels like she can handle it or not. And even after her messy little accident she wants more and I give it to her.
Duration: 35:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2673kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 768.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two Days of Torment - Sarah Jane Ceylon

Syren De Mer Gets Punished for Being a Naughty Girl Borgomanero

Syren De Mar needs to be punished? She's not even sure what she's being punished for, but that doesn't matter to us, because we get to reap the benefits of her bad behavior. Matt Williams in particular gets to have a good time taking out some of the stress he's worked up this week out on her ass.
Matt has Syren down on her knees with her legs spread so that her pussy is pressed down hard against a narrow beam he has set up on the floor. He pulls a stocking down over her head and stuffs a cloth into her mouth, holding the gag in place with electrical tape. Then he takes the tape and blindfolds her with it.
Now that she can't speak and she can't see, it's time for Matt to leave his mark to remind her of how bad she's been. He bends her over and beats her ass harder than she's ever been beaten in her life. He uses a flogger and a paddle to pound it until the soft skin turns a deep purple and starts to puff up. Whatever it was she did must have been pretty bad to deserve being treated so harshly.
Duration: 42:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7355kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Syren De Mer Gets Punished for Being a Naughty Girl

IR Tuition Part 2 - Sarah Jane Ceylon Church Stretton

Release Year: 2020
Sarah Janeis Strapped to his table. The stripes across her body indicate the ordeal she's already been through. There's still far more to come.
The skintight leather hood keeps her guessing about what is about to happen. A rawhide cane lashes her milky white skin. Her sweet screams penetrate the leather and arouse him. When she's good and red he uses her wet little cunt.
Each time Sara Jane thinks he's had enough there's a new position and a new torment to endure. With no end in sight she resigns herself to her plight. If she's compliant maybe he won't hurt her quite as much.
Duration: 37:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Tuition Part 2 - Sarah Jane Ceylon
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14781 секунды с 9 запросами