View Single Post
Old 06-06-2022, 06:04 PM   #206
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

19 And Abused - FullHD 1080p Fort Payne

Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, , Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
Video language: English
Lately we’ve been blessed with high quality tail looking for some discipline—both actual discipline, and yellow discipline. So she got the back of my hand and the contents of my bladder. She got fucked nice and hard by Bootleg and Sam. Boots made her purge via thrusting in her deep and hard in her throat, and Sams giant Scud Missile dick beat the fuck out of her cervix. She squealed like a ferrel pig. It got emotional for a bit and dredged up some history, but she hung in there, turning her body and mind into a vessel of pleasure. She fulfilled her female purpose of taking cum and being a warm, wet hole for stiff cocks. She was a very good girl today.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:19:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps
Audio: 226kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 19 And Abused - FullHD 1080p

Dani Dare Begs for More Cock Lignum

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Dani Dare
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humilation, BlowJobs, Deep Throat, Hardcore
She's addicted to her Master's long and thick cock pounding her sex holes rough and deep. This time around Dani must endure more constant orgasms.
Duration: 30:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7897kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dani Dare Begs for More Cock

RealTimeBondage Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian Debord

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore
There is nothing quite like a BaRs live Sexuallybroken show, and Angel Allwood is finding that out the hard way. We have already pounded out all her holes until she is limp and dazed, and that was just the warm up.
Duration: 23:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian

DP and Double Anal - FullHD 1080p Bernardsville

Cast: Rebel Rhyder
Genres: Anal, DP, DAP, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, , Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
This one took a lot of cock. She even had a huge dildo shoved in her ass that was the size of Mr Ed. Mr Hands would be proud... She took pretty much everything, from yellow D to DP, to wicked slaps across the titties. I don’t know how such a little thing can take so much punishment. Her asshole barely gaped. Sam was deep in her guts and giving her a colon plug, Bootleg nutted early on her face, but the old man whore, the of gagging, was able to nut again—a true master of his craft. She sat there, semen on her face, mouth wide open, and swallowed my number 1 like the champ she is. We need more women like this—women who accept their role as a compliant and obedient latrine. Yellow is the new green.
Duration: 1:08:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7820kbps
Audio: 226kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DP and Double Anal - FullHD 1080p

The Discipline Session Lumpkin

Studio: Goodspanking
Cast: Chelsea Pfeiffer, Christy Cutie
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
"Christy meets with Ma'am (Chelsea) weekly for her discipline session. This weekly ritual ensures that Christy will pay for her naughty deeds. This week? Yes, she's been naughty again! She used her father's credit card to by the answers to her mid-term online. Tsk, tsk.
What follows for Christy is an amazing disciplinary odyssey. A tour-de-force session created by the sizzling chemistry between Chelsea and Chrsity. Christy is hand spanked, spanked with a large sturdy bath brush and strapped. Chelsea then takes it into her mind to further humiliate the naughty Christy. She collars and leashes the pouty blonde, then leads her about for some fun. Finally, Chelsea handcuffs Christy to the leg of the couch and proceeds to cane Christy's already very tender bottom. That's not quite the end. The finale is a sound working all over Christy's red hot bottom with Chelsea's own special Thwacker!"
Duration: 25:03
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 571.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Discipline Session

Bailey Blue (Sealed Shut Slut) Garden

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Bailey Blue
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Bailey Blue is bound in a position that gives new meaning to "face down; ass up". Her exposed holes are pointing towards the heavens and begging to be filled. I start with a few fingers, but that's not enough for this slut. She wants all of her holes stuffed. That's why we call her “Sealed Shut Slut”.
But that's not all this submissive blonde wants. She craves pain as well as pleasure. With a pair of floggers in tow, I begin to create my own art on the masterpiece that she brought to me today (her ass.) The flogging builds until I unleash powerful vibrations directly to her clit making Bailey cum hard in her metal bondage.
Duration: 40:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6785kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bailey Blue (Sealed Shut Slut)

Macy Cartel - Knuckle Punches To The Nuts While Cumming Painted Post

Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Edging, Chastity, Tease And Denial, Masturbation Humiliatio
Beautiful sexy hot blonde Macy plays with her beta. He lays on the bed naked looking up at her. Macy rubs lube on his cock and starts making it hard. She keeps jerking it and playing with it til its raging hard. She jerks fast, slow and rubs her nails around it. His dick is throbbing he is about to cum. He is ready to explode. Then BAM! She quickly starts punching his nuts and stops jerking. This makes him ache. His dick is extremely hard with jizz waiting to shoot out. He is painfully on EDGE. After she beats up his balls she continues to jerk him. She gets him ready to go again and then starts full punches and knees to his balls. Shes getting out of breathe. Her big tits are falling out of her shirt. Its such a workout beating the fuck out of her human punching bag.
Duration: 14:09
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14604kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Macy Cartel - Knuckle Punches To The Nuts While Cumming
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04517 секунды с 9 запросами