View Single Post
Old 06-05-2022, 07:48 PM   #11
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Pee Party for Two Gunter

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Teressa Bizarre
Genres: Brunette, Blowjob, Boy-Girl Close-up, Degustation, Czech, Pissing, Piss in glass, Piss in mouth, Pussy wash, Shaved, Wet hair
Video language: English
Sexy brunette Teressa Bizarre walks into the lounge and she is feeling naughty. She bends over and pulls down her hotpants to try and get our guys attention! He looks even more attentive when she stands over a glass chair and pisses all over it with her bare pussy on show. Cupping her hands together, Teressa scoops up some of her golden juices and tastes it before pouring it down her tank top, soaking herself. Our guy lifts up the chair and helps her by pouring it towards her gorgeous face, then takes his cock out and pisses right into her mouth! This kinky couple move their piss play onto the leather sofa where Teressa sits on the back of the sofa with her legs spread, aiming a piss stream at our guys dick. She gets onto her knees and takes his cock into her mouth, giving him a blowjob then she desperately wants her pussy filled so she bends over and gets fucked doggystyle. He pulls out and pisses all over her back before aiming his piss into her pussy, touching it in the process. Teressa then climbs on top of his cock riding him and feels the urge once more so lifts herself off spraying another stream of golden juices over the tip of his cock and onto the floor! After some more cock sucking and fucking, Teressa lays on the sofa and bends herself over, aiming her pee towards her mouth then takes another mouthful of our guys piss. This hot babe definitely loves piss ! Finally pissing into a giant goblet, Teressa even more and pours it over herself in a grand finale in this watersports hardcore scene!
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8016kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pee Party for Two

Bubbly Blonde Krystal Swift Harborton

Release Year: 2021
Studio: ScoreGroup
Cast: Krystal Swift
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore
Krystal said guys look at her boobs first, then her ass. Sometimes they look up at her eyes. She grew up in a small town near the Poland-Czech Republic border. "It's very quiet there so I moved to Prague and became a dancer. A photographer saw me. He recommended I try modeling and I thought it was a good idea. I would not keep coming back if I did not enjoy this."
Duration: 20:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7585kbps
Audio: 199kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bubbly Blonde Krystal Swift

Czech Mate Linjiang

Release Year: 2021
Studio: ScoreGroup
Cast: Krystal Swift
Genres: MILF, Hardcore, Blowjob
Meet Krystal Swift, a 23 year-old blonde playmate from the Czech Republic who applied to score and was swiftly scooped up. She has college girl looks and a nice pair of Czech melons. If Krystal looks like a country girl, it's because she basically is one. "Ie from a small Czech border town near Poland," Krystal said. "It's very quiet--a good place if you like that. I moved to Prague to find some excitement and because it is so cosmopolitan and busy. I became a dancer in a club. A photographer saw me and rmended to me the idea of modeling because of my boobs and my body. He said that girls with big boobs are always in demand. I saw what the girls in SCORE look like. I would rather do this than work at a boring job for eight hours! That can wait until later. I enjoy modeling and I'm proud of my body.
Duration: 20:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Mate

Trio in the bushes with two Czechs Corner Brook

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Bareback, Anal/Oral sex, Big Dick, Masturbation, Cumshots, BI
There is this small square in the old town which I like so much. Especially since there is a regular small market which attracts a lot of young people, too. Of course I must take care who I approach as some minors look older than they are these days. Well, the square was rather empty today but when I walked down a small street I noticed a real cutie sitting and smoking at a market bench. I started to talk to him. He was quite open to me and stated that he was waiting for his girlfriend. Tough shit. Usually I would have said bye bye. In this case I decided to risk more and and offer him money for a blow-job. He was immediately interested but did‘t know what to tell his girlfriend. Well, guess who had a good idea.
Duration: 1:07:37
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1131kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 624.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trio in the bushes with two Czechs

New Apartment Bisexual Warm Up Party Roundhead

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Makayla Cox
Genres: Anal, Bisexual, Blowjob, Cumshots, Czech, Gay, Group, Hardcore, Outdoors, Safe Sex, Threesome
Cute retail agent Sweet Cat just closed another deal. She just sold this cute apartment to two muscular gay guys. After the last house tour the trio sit down and wanted to enjoy the glass of wine. However they have never made it to the wine itself. Instead they enjoy some other kind of tasting, the bisexual one. Cute blonde sucked both big dicks and gay guys baptized their new place with massive cumshots.
Duration: 27:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6731kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Apartment Bisexual Warm Up Party

Katya (19 years girls gyno exam) Hartleton

Cast: Katya
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Blonde, Fucking Machine
Hot blonde Czech teen Katya wears sexy black dress and black stockings on her hot legs. She has a chubby body and smaller tits. The old wicked obgyn physician will run the following tests: physical exam,
palpation, tits exam, BP monitor check-up, twat check-up with his fingers, cervix exam using a plastic speculum, vaginal enema, fucking machine treatment.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katya (19 years girls gyno exam)

Fucked hard in front of best friend (2022) Keerbergen

Release Year: 2022
Genres: HD Video, All Sex
We saw two girls standing around, and I thought they might be lesbians, but hoped they were open-minded. One was Russian and the other Czech, but only one of them was interested in making some money in the confession van. The other came along to protect her friend. Protect her from what, money? Inside the van, the interested woman accepted the cash and showed us her pert boobs. She said she liked dick, and wanted more money for a blowjob. We covered her face, then I bent her over and fingered her from behind. She slobbered on my cock, then I fucked her missionary and cowgirl, before covering her with a facial!
Duration: 38:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6234kbps
Audio: 144kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucked hard in front of best friend (2022)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11006 секунды с 9 запросами