View Single Post
Old 06-05-2022, 07:30 PM   #65
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Femdom Collection Latin Bitch Bossy Delilah part 1 Lahoma

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Discipline, Domination and Submission, FemDom, Humiliation, Facesitting, Torture, Ballbusting, Stretching
Video language: English
Let us show you exactly where you belong in this cruel chastity tease! Both dressed in tight latex me and Rosa show you all around your new home! That's right, this tiny dwelling is absolutely perfect for your useless and pathetic little dicklet! Forever locked away with the keys in our possession, right between our buxom breasts!

Total size: 19.0 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Femdom Collection Latin Bitch Bossy Delilah part 1

Born Free Weymouth

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
I always feel the most vulnerable when I'm in the shower. I have to close my eyes and put soap on my face and in my hair. If I open my eyes I know I'll it'll hurt so I hold them tightly closed. That's the moment I worry about. That's the moment when he could strike.
I wake to feel something filling me up. It's abnormally large and hard as hell. The chain holding me to the ground is locked on both ends. I couldn't run if I wanted to. Pulling on it only makes my cunt sore. I yell at him to release me, but he repeats his instructions: Finish your makeup!
I think he is obsessed with my face, my mouth, my tongue. He gags me with wood and then ties my tongue out in two directions. He's cruel and he enjoys watching me suffer. The worst part is when he penetrates my cunt with a plastic dick. I can't help, but cum and cum and cum!
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Born Free

L.A. Noir - Training L.A. Enon

Release Year: 2022
Cast: L.A. Noir
Genres: facial, bdsm, hitachi, bondage sex, mandy muse, rope bondage, orgasms
We arent exactly sure how she picked her name, but L.A.'s body is thin and shapely like a tiny feminine flesh morsel waiting to be devoured...I do my best to make her feel devoured...From a strict hogtie to the body bending rigs I create for her, L.A. is submissive and docile throughout...She absorbs pain well without any complaints and I cane and whip her back which really brings out her deepest emotional cues, and makes her pussy very wet. She announces all her orgasms but, one, and I was pleased with his newbie's natural inclinations to sexual submission...Enjoy, Ogre...

Total size: 1.0 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: L.A. Noir - Training L.A.

Flirting with Tess - Tess Dagger Kisumu

Tess Dagger is one tough little cookie. She likes the rough body play; punches and kicks make her wet. She starts off in a worm tie and gets trampled. Her chest and abdomen are crushed under OT's massive weight. OT reveals her beautiful round ass and perky tits. Then he ties her into a ball and clamps her nipples with little ropes to her heels.
In a torso tie Tess has her tits bound tightly with twine making them bulge and turn purple. She moans as they get pulled tight. Then OT whips them. Tess is creamy with excitement. The whip lands time and time again on her skin and she loves it.
Tess has flexible hips. OT pulls her legs wide apart. Pulling them out makes them easier to kneel on as he ties her nipples to her toes. Then it's time for some Bastinado. As the cane lands on her tender soles the twine tugs on Tess' sensitive nipples. She screams with pain and pleasure. The vibrator comes out and Tess gets multiple orgasms as her toes yank on her nipples wildly.
Tess finally gets tied to a chair and is impaled on nine hard inches of stainless steel. The vibrator buzzes away to give her the most intense orgasms she's likely felt in a long time.
Duration: 41:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7339kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flirting with Tess - Tess Dagger

Jade Jantzen - Breaking Jade Rhisnes

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jade Jantzen
Genres: tied,submissive,bdsm,pillory,small tits,rope,clothespins
Not many of the women that we shoot will disobey my direct instructions during a scene...in the past year, I can't remember any model who doesn't comply with just a little urging...Enter Jade Jantzen...dark, beautiful, sensual, dark and dark...she has a somewhat strictly business vibe...she has been playing with rope for awhile and is familiar with many things BDSM, but has not experienced the expectation of submission...and when it is placed upon her, she scoffs...It is a battle that I win, and I wonder if Jade enjoyed that particular struggle...or maybe just driven to rebellion for reasons she can't even explain...This update has many intensely sincere exchanges as I guide Jade through her own desires not to submit...in the end I convince her to behave as I wish, even though she continues with her insolence...maybe this one ends in a tie...which is very fitting...and just means that I'll have to have Jade back to see if I made any impression...or maybe Ill have to spend my time breaking her over and over again...I wouldnt mind...she is a fantastic player even if she isnt much of a submissive...all my best for a great weekend, Ogre...

Total size: 979.3 MB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jade Jantzen - Breaking Jade

Alina West Gets Some Unique Metal Bondage Proberta

Release Year: 2015
Alina West starts off experiencing exactly the kind of bondage she was expecting. It involved shackles and nipple clamps and a strong man running his hands all over her body. She's a hot blonde. She has a nice set of tits. She could probably find a man willing to shower her with attention and affection, but instead she is here, getting the kind of humiliating treatment that she has always wanted.
But this isn't just some dungeon. OT is one of the best minds in metal bondage. He has some ideas on how to make this experiencing more unique. You've never seen a sex swing like this. It's a metal frame that Alina straddles that has a number of points to secure her to. Her wrists and ankles lock into shackles and the ass hook keeps her from wriggling around too much. It is easy to spear her cunt with Mr. Pogo in the position she's in. He can even make the whole thing vibrate if he's feeling kind. She's suspended off the ground and not going anywhere, so he may as well have some fun.
Duration: 53:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7290kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alina West Gets Some Unique Metal Bondage

The Femdom Collection Latin Bitch Bossy Delilah part 2 Mount Holly

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Discipline, Domination and Submission, FemDom, Humiliation, Facesitting, Torture, Ballbusting, Stretching
Every member has had to go it. None have won, but at least they have put up a fight. Which you can't even seem to put together? Can you even throw a punch or a kick? This is going to be a tough lesson for you as the devious pair show now mercy. It's SO cruel since you are unable to defend yourself! But this is what you get for letting your male ego think you could fit in around here. They DO have a job for you, luckily enough. Sweat rag!

Total size: 6.3 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Femdom Collection Latin Bitch Bossy Delilah part 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.23259 секунды с 9 запросами