Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Lily Rader - Suffering for Rare Beauty

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lily Rader
Genres: tied,submissive,bdsm,pillory,small tits,rope,clothespins
Video language: English

Lily is a heart breaker and a jaw dropper, which means when you arent longing to own her, you're wishing to fuck her...Her very exiistence seems to put off the natural balance of power between men and women...which means, she is too beautiful for her own good...The blonde and blue innocence along with her body create a very potent combination...I remain uneffected as I tell her my plan for the day...Today, Lily learns that beauty is suffering, and I learn that her pussy is very, very sensitive once she cums...

Total size: 1.7 GB in 8 files.

Download Lily Rader - Suffering for Rare Beauty

HardTied Crystal Frost Bimbo

Release Year: 2010
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Crystal Frost
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

It is easy to thread between her legs and it holds her firmly in place, but it allows her to wriggle and writhe like she stands a chance at getting free. He has no qualms about making her scream.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:02:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 699.4 MB

Download HardTied Crystal Frost Bimbo

Karly Baker - Testing the Newbie

Cast: Karly Baker
Genres: facial, bdsm, hitachi, bondage sex, mandy muse, rope bondage, orgasms

Karly is a total newbie and someone without much of a kinky past, but she is ready to give it a go, just as I notice that she has braces on her teeth...I think that really shows just how new this young woman is...,at least it sunk the point home to me fairly quickly...Simon was uneffected and gave Karly his version of the introductory session...Karly does well to endure, and feels the intense pleasure of the bound orgasm, as well as the sting of dissappointing Simon's directives...but if this were a test, Karly definitely passed...Have a great holiday weekend!..

Total size: 1.8 GB in 8 files.

Download Karly Baker - Testing the Newbie

Tight Pussy Broke My Fucking Machine

She is so small inside that she burns out my Fucking Machine .. Wow
Introducing Rebel Rose, she loves her boobs, is just over 5 foot tall and a very to the point kind of chic. "Oh Master James, it is hard for me to orgasm on my own, can you please beat me and humiliate me while I try and orgasm Sir"?
Sure, no problem
After an initial beating in the previous session, Master James puts her in a box and she just cannot wait to get started. Who knows how many orgasms she has, wetting the box and the dungeon floor.. Yeah, hard to orgasm pooft she is quite the nympho.. Exciting!

Format: mp4
Duration: 40:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2245kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 721.7 MB

Download Tight Pussy Broke My Fucking Machine

Jade Amber - She's So Fine in Bound Slavery

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jade Amber
Genres: Girl in bondage ,BDSM Bondage ,some light bdsm ,Rope Bondage

Jade Amber brings her luscious body back to me for the 3rd time this year...By now, she knows the gig...She willbe bound and helpless, my grope toy, my object to do what I will...I begin by cutting off her pretty pink dress, revealing her incredible body...She ends up hogtied before I pull her legs and arms into the air with a spreader rig...she struggles hard to keep the clothes pins away, but in the end, I get what I want...I stuff her pussy with a fucktoy and tie it in place...Then I bend her over, showing off that perfect ass and giving it the punishment it deserves...I tease her with the vibrator, but hold off...In the final scene, I knew Jade would try to struggle away from the vibrator, so I drilled her very thoroughly into the floor with leather belts...Jade is unable to squirm at all as I tease her bad attitude into a lustful cumslut with the trusty magic wand...Jade is not submissive, but she does enjoy being very tightly restrained...hopefully we will get her back for more...

Total size: 871.8 MB in 4 files.

Download Jade Amber - She's So Fine in Bound Slavery
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04782 секунды с 9 запросами