View Single Post
Old 06-05-2022, 03:31 AM   #6647
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Black Lipstick Heel Trainers Scene 1

Master James just can't seem to keep this slave in line, her strong will rises all way too often for his liking. And her mouth is a loose cannon of vile defiance. To ease the fire within her and bring her to her knees, he laces her up in ballerina high heel trainers before binding her by her wrists to the gallows with leather and metal shackles. And to really keep her in place, he fixes a waist cincher around her waist and ties her with ropes to each side of the gallows. A strict posture choke collar and painful head harness is then placed on her and she begins change her demeanor. Yet she continues to act out and demand that she be released at once. This calls for some corrective training starting with the sting of the cane on her catsuit covered thighs and supple ass followed by a flogging to her backside. By the end she is brought to tears and her fight has appeared to have left as she craves more from this sensual yet firm Master.

Format: mp4
Duration: 42:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3842kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Black Lipstick Heel Trainers Scene 1

Marilyn Mansion - Pleading Eyes, Tremendous Tits

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Marilyn Mansion
Genres: babes, bdsm, hd videos, bondage
Video language: English

As soon as I saw those big eyes and glowing smile, I knew this fresh face would be something to remember...then I saw her tits and and thought, unforgettable...Marilyn is a flirty little bundle of sexy joy...I almost felt bad as I wrapped her breasts in tight rope as she wimpered with wonder at my plans....I was soon overtaken by the splendor of truly objectifying a woman with bondage, and I felt bad no more...Marilyn is made to be my cumslut and punishment whore...O

Total size: 1.1 GB in 4 files.

Download Marilyn Mansion - Pleading Eyes, Tremendous Tits

Anni Trinity - Brutal

That was perhaps a violent fuck! Tied and defenseless, I'm humiliated and flogged! Then he rammed me his cock and fucks him throat my sweet teeny-hole durch.Danach he rips me without pre-strain and Warung my tight asshole and squirts me in the end the cum in my pretty face!

Duration: 7:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1757kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 106.6 MB

Download Anni Trinity - Brutal

Evil Box part 2

The memories stagger in upon me chaotically, as in a dream. Insects stinging, drawing . My hands, my breasts, trapped in unyielding metal. My movements secured with hooks buried deep inside my body: I am filled, I am owned. I walk like a marionette, with every step the hooks pull with cruelty inside my ass and my pussy. When I am released it is only to be stretched over a log and staked out in the grass; again I am left vulnerable, unable to protect myself from insects, biting my open body. My head secured in place with stakes and a gag. Shrieking as a worm is dangled over my face, crawling into my nose, squirming its slippery flesh over my tongue and my lips. And yet one memory towers above the rest of my torment; he called it the mala mansio.
In the box, this mind is a shell. 
Where is my torrent of dream? Here is the silence that follows the thunder and ? 
I breathe in this space, four corners no light- four corners that bind me 
and 
I am strapped into this place. 
I am held here like a moon in helpless orbit.
My voice echoes so strangely from these aggressive corners. 
Every moment my panic threatens to overtake and drown me.
He has kicked the door shut: the echo surges through my naked body. 
Some booming metal doom. 
And now- the moving pictures? The glory I was drenched in? 
My eyes are open but there is only darkness.
The warped dreams begin: weird worlds for reflections to inhabit. 
They stomp over my fear; leave me restless, electric. 
This girl in the box- slippery and throbbing: can it be? 
I envy the moment of my recognition, some towering bliss. 
Rusty walls tremble upon me. My fingers reek animal fear. 
Hell is so small.
I lean over the precipice of some dangerous understanding. The red drums And roarings seem so far away; is someone there? A voice rings hysterical- A scream: my own?
This haze somehow soothing- the metallic womb. I float free from the Ropes and tangles, free from the traps of reason. Free of any will: but this I have chosen.

Duration: 45:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4801kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Evil Box part 2

She does exactly what you say

Genres: facial, bdsm, hitachi, bondage sex, mandy muse, rope bondage, orgasms

She does exactly what you say and nothing more...She was so composed that I actually found myself asking her to do me a favor by removing her clothes...not my typical approach at all...She is a stunning woman....blonde and blue, athletic and curvy, tough and serious...I suppose she got to me...but only enough to keep me polite for small moments...The rest of the time, I was very hard on her....and that's how Dia prefers it...The first scene is 20 minutes of nothing but impact play...I flog her until my arms are tired...then the Dragon's tail, then a single tail...then back to floggers...Dia absorbs everything like a block hole...her composure in such moments is rare...she knows how to breathe and take it, then thank you for it....Although I don't remember her thanking me after the varied bastinado she endured while suspended...Then I bring in Annie Cruz to mop up what's left with some deep and severe strap-on fucking...a dildo on a stick can't compare to Annie in black vinyl and boots...She is a BDSM superstar and needed little direction...I told her to fuck, and she fucked...my human fucking machine...Playing with these two was awesome...and behind the scenes, Nikki Nefarious rigs all the ropes, making my day that much more wicked...You may catch a few pics of her in the photo galleries...Nikki is one of those rare riggers who ties like she was born doing it...and that's all just an illusion because she's been doing it for years...she really is a remarkable rigger and I am excited to be working with her...So, thanks much to all three ladies who made this shoot rock hard...Ogre

Total size: 1.0 GB in 10 files.

Download She does exactly what you say
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08729 секунды с 9 запросами