luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Caged Cunt

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Klawdya is a special lady. She has an affinity for bondage. She's stuck in a cage and left there. She languishes in solitude until he's ready to play with her. He torments her, but the sick bastard wants her to kiss him while he does. She suffers while he gets turned on. He puts her in a chair and straps her down good. This bondage slut is going to get what she deserves. She can't move an inch, just like she likes it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Caged Cunt

Lana and Kathia Nobili - Girl on a Leash

Release Year: 2022

Kathia Nobili plays the mistress and Lana plays her slave--or shall we say "pet"?--in today's scenario. Keeping Lana on a leash and in a muzzle, not to mention with a little black-thonged tail-plug stuck in her cheeks, Mistress Kathia puts her subbie through her paces, feeding her treats through the muzzle, threatening to make her juice water out of a bowl on the floor, and smacking her butt with a riding crop and her bare hand.

Duration: 39:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6343kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Lana and Kathia Nobili - Girl on a Leash

Kyler Quinn - A Dominant's Dream

Cast: Kyler Quinn
Genres: Rectal, raunchy ,bdsm anal

Kyler really enjoys some challenges and scoffs at others when she doesnt give a shit...I think this type of challenge really appeals to her...She understands why we all get off on watching her being used and punished and driven to pleasure...she likes feeding it to us...and in this, she allows me to do horrible things to her...or maybe she just likes having horrible things done to her...I honestly dont care which, because having a doll of a woman like Kyler, tied up, helpless and at my mercy is any Dominant's dream....

Total size: 1.7 GB in 4 files.

Download Kyler Quinn - A Dominant's Dream

Perfect Maid Punished Hard (Mandy Muse)

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Mandy Muse
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

Maid Mandy Muse showed up expecting just another day at work. Go in, clean the house, go home. Nothing is ever that simple. At the remote house in the mountains her client, O.T., has some... bizarre requests. When she calls the home office to complain she finds out that she is in deeper than she could have imagined. It seems Stacy, the one who booked this job, has a special deal with O.T. They know Mandy is too desperate to say "no." She needs their help, and if it means doing humiliating, degrading things just this once, then she will have to suffer through it. This is one girl, one man, one dungeon, and everything he can lay his hands on to make her scream and cream. This is metal bondage, intense orgasms, and brutal corporal punishment, not one after the other, but all at the same time. It's complete sensory overload for Mandy Muse.

Duration: 1:11:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Perfect Maid Punished Hard (Mandy Muse)

Christie Stevens - To Punish or Pleasure

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Christie Stevens
Genres: facial, bdsm, hitachi, bondage sex, mandy muse, rope bondage, orgasms

Christie is a robust specimen...silkened with beauty and slutty sexuality...she is fully bound and waits for me on the bed...as lovely as she is....as deep as those eyes are blue, she disappoints me right from the start...it's such a new experience for these women...to be owned...for every expression to be scrutinized....Christie learns quickly that I pay attention closely to everything my slaves do...I punish her to warm up her own pussy, as she fucks herself with a dildo I rig between her ankles and cunt....Then I sprawl her out...long lean legs leading into a soft pink pussy...she cums quickly...and then becomes very sensitive...she chooses the whip over the vibrator...Christie is then bent over and tied on her knees...I punish her ass and plug her pussy with a huge dildo...In the final scene, Christie's elbows are tied behiind her back...on her knees, with her legs spread, her massive round tits stick out, making great targets for my flogger...Christie is made to cum multiple times as I mix her pleasure and punishment...Ogre...

Total size: 831.3 MB in 8 files.

Download Christie Stevens - To Punish or Pleasure
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05074 секунды с 9 запросами