luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Allie Haze - Ravishing Allie

Cast: Allie Haze
Genres: tied,submissive,bdsm,pillory,small tits,rope,clothespins
Video language: English

Initial evaluation: Allie's young and tight and she seems to have what it takes to make an ideal slave. She's in Ogre's hands today and we shall see if that is indeed the case. He binds her wrists and ankles before bending her over, and then he begins to test her mettle with the whip. Allie's initial response is a wailing one, while she proclaims that her new Master is now the sole owner of her pussy. Her first orgasm is an intense one, rising up from the depths as Ogre plies her pussy. And from there she is further run through her paces via various methods such as the sting of the whips and tight clamps all the way up to the intense finale'. A full tie has Allie belly down on the bench as Ogre wrings her dry one last time. Verdict: A fine young slave and a worthy addition to the ever growing stable of Damsels at DungeonCorp...

Total size: 1.0 GB in 10 files.

Download Allie Haze - Ravishing Allie

Alaina Kristar - Tiny and Tough

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Alaina Kristar
Genres: facial, bdsm, hitachi, bondage sex, mandy muse, rope bondage, orgasms

Alaina is back for more...her first BDSM experience here at SocietySM proved to be very entertaining...I knew I had to have her delicious youth under my control again...In true BDSM fashion, I increase the intensity of Alaina's predicaments...Enjoying being back in our non-climate controlled studio after a very hot summer of shooting at my residence, I begin Alaina in an ankle hang suspension...she is spread, bent, pleasured and punished before her tough day ends with another suspension...I revel in the joy of having these beautiful women at my whims...especially when they're hanging from the rafters...and I must admit, little Alaina hanging by all fours with her legs spread....well...nothing could be more enticing...be well and enjoy, Ogre...

Total size: 739.4 MB in 8 files.

Download Alaina Kristar - Tiny and Tough

Amy Parks - Never Been Bound

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Amy Parks
Genres: Girl in bondage ,BDSM Bondage ,some light bdsm ,Rope Bondage

Feenix is happy to get his ropes on virgin skin...the extra soft, caramel skin of bondage newbie, Amy Parks...Amy seems very calm and relaxed in her bound environment, and she proves to be a very willing submissive and all that calmness is just her way of expressing submisison...Feenix tests her with floggers and clamps, and Amy endures with sincere reactions, just as most newbies do in their first BDSM experiences...Indeed, there is never another first time...I believe what Amy will remember most is the orgasms...she comes alive when the vibrator works her pussy...vibrators are another thing that she has little to no experience with, and seeing her deal with those intense sensations, leading her to inevitable orgasms is quite erotic as Amy lets go...Enjoy, Ogre...

Total size: 1.1 GB in 8 files.

Download Amy Parks - Never Been Bound

Mollie Rose

Cast: Mollie Rose
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Meet Mollie Rose. She is a brand new face who has never experienced bondage or orgasms like this before. Whenever she cums her body tenses against the bondage. The shackles and cuffs dig in as her body jerks with pleasure. And that is before she takes a ride on the Sybian.
The most intense vibrator in the world is more than a match for Mollie's sensitive and over-stimulated pussy. Even having dozens of clothes pins torn off of her body is not enough to keep her from cumming wildly as the powerful engine buzzes between her legs. Anything that happens to her after that is worth the price if it means she'll get another chance for that kind of ecstasy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 53:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mollie Rose

Olga plugged outdoors!

Olga is crazy! I wanted to take her outside in her plugged chastity belt, but she took it a LOT further! Olga is a real exhibitionist and she will take off her clothes whenever she can! But we were in a public park, and there were people everywhere!
Olga told me she had been dreaming about being totally free, outdoors, walking around in just a chastity belt! This was her first time ever in a belt, and I added a plug AND we went outside. That would be a huge challenge for anyone, but Olga was just happy and free, and she kept running around without ANY clothes on, boobs out, in her chastity belt and collar.
Remember she is plugged with a 5-ball plug when you watch this video! It is easy to forget, because she walks around like it is the most normal thing in the world! She must have felt this big plug with every step. Instead, she just kept talking about the weather and how great it was to be outside!
Olga is one of the few girls I have met that are totally free. Of course, she was locked, and I held her keys, but she is free in her mind and spirit! She loves to be seen, she does not care about anything at all! It was very exciting to go outside with her, she is funny and very explicit. I have never walked around in a park with a naked girl in a plugged belt! It was an awesome day! When we got back to the studio, Olga was allowed to finally take off the belt. The plug was dripping wet! And of course. Olga licked it clean. She is insane!

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14305kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Olga plugged outdoors!
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09861 секунды с 9 запросами