View Single Post
Old 06-04-2022, 05:40 PM   #3532
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Kicking in a Slave`s Nuts with Tina Winters!

Kicking in a Slave`s Nuts with Tina Winters!

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 540 x 960 Size: 149 MiB Time: 7 min 40 s

Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Female Domination, Brat Girls
Playing a delightfully cruel game with my new pal Tina Winters, we make aslave lay naked on the floor below us and Tina goes over the rather basicrules. I`m going to tease him with my hot body and if his cock gets hardwe`re going to punish him in horrible ways, she announces. "Sounds good,"I say and immediately get to work driving this loser crazy by showing himmy perfect bare breasts. "I think it`s time to kick his balls," I say whenI notice his dick has grown just a tad. I make him rise to his feet,deliver five painful kicks to his nuts, and move aside to let Tina deliverfive brutal kicks as well. We add a few additional kicks in betweenslapping his face before making him get down on all fours to worship myfeet as Tina sits atop his back as if he were a human chair. We`re notdone with his sore balls yet and have him rise to his feet again to pummelhis crotch even more!

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07951 секунды с 9 запросами