Old 06-04-2022, 03:11 PM   #6634
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Jay Edwards - Bound Milf

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English

She hops away but is quickly grabbed and subjected to a tight tit-roping -- much to her displeasure. Her leather gag is pulled out and replaced with a big wad of cloth sealed in with purple med-wrap. Strictly elbow-tied and roped to the ceiling, Jamie prances about trying to relieve the pressure of her restraint. Jay raises her arms even higher up, manhandles her big tits and clamps her nipples. Later, her tits are tightly bound again and she is left in a demanding one-leg standing position. Now clad in a gorgeous black corset, Jamie is bound in a classic bondage tie with her elbows welded together again. Her black chinstrap ballgag is sealed in with sticky duct tape before she is roped into a strict hogtie.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:13:20
Video: 720x480, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video V2, 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jay Edwards - Bound Milf

Taboo Torment Part 2

Cast: Keira Croft
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Every summer since I was little I've gone to see my Uncle at his cabin in the woods. He's the best. He lets me stay up late and watch TV and eat whatever I want. I guess I never expected him to be such a creep.
I should have been more careful. Leaving out my notebook was such a stupid mistake. He figured out I wasn't in school anymore and he used that to blackmail me into telling him all my dirty secrets.
Armed with that there was nothing I could do but cater to all his whims. Just like that my favorite Uncle became my worst nightmare. He made me strip for him and touch myself. He put me in a cage outside for days. Then the real torment began. Now I'm a kept woman - Kept in a basement... by my Uncle... to be used at his sadistic whim.

Format: mp4
Duration: 57:04
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2697kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Taboo Torment Part 2

Cherie Deville & Sophie Monroe - Disciple

Cast: Cherie Deville & Sophie Monroe
Genres: Girl in bondage ,BDSM Bondage ,some light bdsm ,Rope Bondage

An anonymous husband feels his wife needs a little discipline. His wife however, thinks he's a dick. Sophie seems to side with him though and she's set to handle the task at hand. This spoiled lady is a picture perfect baby doll with a sassy attitude to match. She rolls her eyes as she takes her initial instruction, which only adds fuel to the fire. She kneels before her Mistress and her attitude still remains. Sophie's got all the time in the world though and she'll go the distance to show this busty broad that the world does not, in fact, revolve around her...

Total size: 1.0 GB in 10 files.

Download Cherie Deville & Sophie Monroe - Disciple

Amara Romani - Strict Dominance

Cast: Amara Romani
Genres: Girl in bondage ,BDSM Bondage ,some light bdsm ,Rope Bondage

Amara is a free spirited and wild young woman...She is ready and willing to take on most any challenge...Today, her challenge is Simon...Apparently in a very strict mood, Simon lays down the law, and it as the day goes on...Amara is made to endure anal plugs with electricity, tit squeezing clamps, suspensions, whippings, and very tough positions of bondage...Her pussy is the main focus of the day and by the end of the first scene, it is allready freakishly swollen...by the end of the day, her orgasms resemble screaming fits more than pleasureable sensations...another satisfied submissive...Ogre...

Total size: 1.0 GB in 8 files.

Download Amara Romani - Strict Dominance

HardTied Veruca James

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, Domination

Veruca James is slowly and skillfully teased to the edge of orgasm over and over again, but denied permission to cum.Tied down to a mattress, knees spread wide and hood zipped tight, she is completely helpless.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6771kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download HardTied Veruca James
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08438 секунды с 9 запросами