Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Carolina Sweets - Suffering Sweet

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Carolina Sweets
Genres: Girl in bondage ,BDSM Bondage ,some light bdsm ,Rope Bondage
Video language: English

She just looked so natural in that sky blue shirt...I suppose when your name is Sweets, you have an image to uphold...and Im fine with that...I love sweet women...and this one did not disappoint...her squeals and moans are angellic...The poor thing suffered through my gropings and punishments with such courage, I tried to reward her little pussy, but she didnt seem to accept the good things I offered...I had to punish her for disobeying me, but she did cum around eventually....they all do...

Total size: 821.7 MB in 4 files.

Download Carolina Sweets - Suffering Sweet

Dishonest

Cast: Jasmine Lou
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish

Jasmine comes home from school seeming nervous. Her father Paul lets her know he has spoken to Angie from the drustore and that she informed him that Jasmine was suspected in a shoplifting crime at the store. Jasmine denies involvement and suggests that there are many girls who wear her school uniform and have dark hair. He tells her that she was caught on camera at the store and is suspected of stealing many cosmetic items. She still insists she is innocent, so he tells her to remove her blazer so he can check her pockets. He doesn't find anything and apologizes for accusing her. But then he asks to check her school bag. He discovers the eyeliner, lipstick and cosmetic brush that were described to him over the phone as the stolen merchandise. The jig is up, and Jasmine is in big trouble for both stealing and then lying about it. She must lower her skirt and remove her knickers to prepare for her punishment. She is told that she would have just be bent over getting the leather tawse for stealing, but first she will be getting spanked over his knee for lying as well. Then she is made to return the items and apologize.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 653.6 MB

Download Dishonest

Jenni C - Afternoon punishment in blue

The gorgeous Jenni C tied to the bed, spread eagle style! The color coordination of her panties and the rope is fabulous! She is completely helpless and defenseless, but that doesn't stop her from struggling!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 166.9 MB

Download Jenni C - Afternoon punishment in blue

Alexa Wild.

Genuine subs encaged, spanked, tied, dominated, tortured - and of course, fucked! We offer an insight into the depths of sadistic sex which can be pleasurable for both sides. If you admire dominated hotties and want to see them in the most extreme sex acts this is the perfect place for you!

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Alexa Wild.

Perfection

A young slave girl suffers terrible torture. Watch and enjoy

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:17:00