View Single Post
Old 06-04-2022, 10:10 AM   #6625
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Pas de Deux

London River doesn't mess around when it comes to being a bottom. Why would it be any different when she's topping? Few women can claim the type of skills London has mastered. Penny is about to find out just how fucked up playing with London can be.
London has a thing for feet and Penny has some cute ones. London takes no time before going after them. First she savors them and then she hurts them. It's a dance that both parties benefit from. London even brings out the dancing shoes to hit Penny's feet with.
Penny is a skinny like a ballerina. It doesn't matter that she's never danced a day in her life. London is going to put her on pointe and make her move. If that wasn't painful enough London removes one of her legs.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Pas de Deux

Jay Edwards - Long Day for Natalie

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English

Bound, gagged and leashed, gorgeous Natalie struggles against Jay's grip -- he grabs and gropes the poor girl then leashes her to the corner walls. Her elbows are re-tied all the way together and then roped into her crotchrope. Her perfect tits are pulled free and clamped before her ankles are roped wide apart. Frog-tied and tit-tied, the lovely blonde writhes on the floor, her crotchrope riding up into her pretty pussy. Sticky duct tape is slapped over her white ballgag and her elbows are re-tied together. Seated in the slave chair with her lovely legs spread, Natalie gets a big dose of tit play followed by intricate breast bondage. Her elbows are re- tied together again and she is re-gagged with a custom harness ballgag.

Duration: 1:17:25
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 802kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 546.5 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Long Day for Natalie

Lena King - bondage slave

As mentioned last week, Lena King has made a Chastity Deal to live in the Spanish house under the conditions that she is always locked in chastity, is always naked, does all the Household task (gardening, cleaning, laundry, dishes, and more), and.. that she will keep herself available as a bondage slave.
Lena will be tied up, chained, gagged, and played with whenever the owner of the house wants to. He is a big fan of bondage, especially metal (that's why he wanted the belts), like handcuffs and chains. Lena King signed this Deal because she is a submissive, so for her it is actually not a punishment, but a nice experience and a challenge! Google Lena King to see more of her bondage adventures! She is very talented!
In this footage I received from Spain, we see Lena walk around the garden, seemingly trying to escape, with her hands cuffed, and her mouth gagged with tape. Later, she is captured, and chained to a tree. It's fun to see her get on with her special Chastity Deal so well. It's in Spain, so it is nice and sunny, although Lena will probably get some fun tan lines from her belt!
I am very glad the owner is using the belts I left there last year. Now if he would only send some more footage of Yvette Costeau in her belt, I would be very happy and satisfied both belts have been put to good use!

Duration: 12:30
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11684kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Lena King - bondage slave

Big Swats Little Prunkle

Cast: Prunkle, Master James
Genres: BDSM, Caning, Flogging, Spanking, Slapping, Stockings
Video language: English

Little Prunkle needs a good hard spanking. Her Daddy decided to bring his little Prunkle to the dungeon at Sensualpain studios for a bit of impact play to help round out the D⁄s relationship they have together. This little is a bit different than some, she enjoys being beating in a particular way with canes, whips and paddles as her Daddy watches.. Master James has Prunkle has this little on the spanking table with her ass bare and in the air. She is poised and ready to be sent on a subspace trip.. and she gets what her daddy wanted to give her through the 'sure handed impact skills' of Master James. She was spanked, punched, whipped, birched, flogged and finally paddled. Her daddy remarked that her tears flowed nicely. At the end of this video, Prunkle talks with us here at Sensualpain studio. She explains her little side and we discuss her D⁄s Relationships.

Duration: 23:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Big Swats Little Prunkle

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A large white ballgag that just barely fits in Ashley's mouth is strapped in tight. I then spend a little time slapping and squeezing her tits. More wire is then added to her wire bra, tightening it up. I clamp her nipples with extra heavy duty clamps. I then twist and pull the clamps up tight around the back of her neck and then tie it off to the other. Poor Ashley starts to drool, and the tears start to run down her cheeks. I continue adding rope, tying her ankles up and to the back of the chair, forcing her legs apart. Soon the snot is flowing as well. I finally remove the clamps before finishing up the ropes on her legs. I once again slap her tits and now her inner thighs as well. I use a pair of pliers to tighten up her wire bra before I start binding her tits with thin cord. After I finish her right tit, I remove her ballgag and replace it with a cleave gag. I then continue binding her other tit. After they are bound I commence slapping them over and over again as Ashley whimpers, yelps, and moans. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 26:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 585.6 MB

Download Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15137 секунды с 9 запросами