Old 06-04-2022, 08:21 AM   #25
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Czech Hunter Part 644 Nebo

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob
I decided to visit Prague city center for this hunt, and it was a great idea. When I was passing by a high school, I met a student. He was 18 years old and very cute. He hated his fast-food job so making a few easy Crowns was tempting. Showing me his massive cock right in front of the school was risky but he did it. I couldn’t stop now so I convinced him to follow me to my place. When I saw his lean body, I got a raging boner. I hoped he would be greedy enough to forget about the school. The poor guy was more worried about the size of my cock, but money eventually calmed him down. He sucked me off very nicely, I couldn’t believe this was his first dick. Then I had to figure out how to get that thing in his virgin ass. Maybe a blowjob from an experienced guy like me would do the trick...
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6231kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Part 644

BoySM: young males punished, used, pissed, tormented Lysekil

Release Year: 2011
Studio: boysadomaso.net
Genres: straight male discipline, hard whipping, spanking, wax, bdsm 4 money, pissing, filthy, leather, rubber
Video language: German
BoySM: amateur boys in SM-sessions
#7 slim straight boy gets whipping
tall slim leather boy gets heavy canings on his nude one and on complete body by a young educator
#6 moneyboy in rub gets raw paddling, piss, filth job
young handsome boy in skintight rubber wrestling suit is used by young rabiat SM-boy (Pics: boy in bleacher skinhead jeans) in dungeon incl. boot kicks, pissing in face, strong slappings by hand and paddle, face smacks and finaly the poor boy has to lick that masters asshole
#5 straight & straight boy into leather punishment
blond hot boy in tight rubber chaps and harness give a raw whipping and paddling to a straight muscleboy in the dark cellar
#4 Bi-Boys into extreme Rubbersex 4Money
young rubber-lad play together with another rubber-lad using different rubber toys, harness, gloves...incl. ass play, whipping, pissing in WC
#3 straight Skater gets load of piss in mouth
skaterboy gets nuts sqeeziing nd a load of piss in his mouth
#2 czech str8 sportboy gets heavy whipping in dungeon
young sportive, naked czech boy receive several raw slappings on his body in the dungeon, used by a young leatherboy... incl. flogging, spanking, chains, dogplay, hard pushing, coporal punishment
#1 caning, slapping for a straight jockboy
hot german jockstrap boy4money gets a full punishment- and filth session from an older master incl. hard caning and paddling, wearing tight fetish clothes, pissing

Total size: 6.6 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BoySM: young males punished, used, pissed, tormented

Czech Hunter Ep. 644 (1080p) Red Boiling Springs

I decided to visit Prague city center for this hunt, and it was a great idea. When I was passing by a high school, I met a student. He was 18 years old and very cute. He hated his fast-food job so making a few easy Crowns was tempting. Showing me his massive cock right in front of the school was risky but he did it. I couldn’t stop now so I convinced him to follow me to my place. When I saw his lean body, I got a raging boner. I hoped he would be greedy enough to forget about the school. The poor guy was more worried about the size of my cock, but money eventually calmed him down. He sucked me off very nicely, I couldn’t believe this was his first dick. Then I had to figure out how to get that thing in his virgin ass. Maybe a blowjob from an experienced guy like me would do the trick...
Duration: 26:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6231kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Ep. 644 (1080p)

Staxus Films – Red Card Hd (2011) Lake Hubert

Cast: Julien Adagio, Nick Kelson, Ben Rain, John Parker, Mark Hitchman, Carl Baxter, Chad Rusler, Sam Brooks, Toby Dixon, Jack Cameron, Francisco Ruck, Mike Cage
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
The beautiful game gets the Red Card treatment as a collection of filthy-minded renegades from a Czech football team indulge in a little extra-curricula activity. We all know how nasty physical attacks on the football pitch can be, but the boys in Red Card don't attack legs or feet, but rather abuse their team mates holes. Normal fucking and sucking is not enough - it's just the start. Once the whistle blows, these hot lads dive into some shower-time sucking, post-match pissing and a stunning double-penetration threesome that'll have you shooting into the back of the net in no time. Totally raw and utterly cum-sodden, these dirty pups know exactly what it means to get shown a Red Card - an early bath and an ass-load of prime cock!

Total size: 5.2 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Staxus Films – Red Card Hd (2011)

Czech Gay Couples part 8 Gurnee

Release Year: 2016
Studio: CzechGAV CzechGayCouples
Cast: Denis Reed, Calvin Rosse, Rosta Benecky, Jerry Kaytton
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Czech, Facial, Group, Tattoo, Uncut
I thought he would punch us, rather than getting screwed like the dirtiest slut! He got his hairy hole swept in and out! Gangbang in a tattoo studio!!! This is once-in-the-lifetime stuff!
Duration: 54:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3898kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Gay Couples part 8

Staxus Films – Bare Taggers Hd (2012) Berwind

Cast: Ali Montero, Andy Nash, Damian Dreik, Ennio Guardi, Jack Cameron, Keny Austin, Marco Will, Mike Nio, Nick Gill, Nicolas Cruz
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
You might regard it as mindless graffiti, but the artistic scrawls of these horny guys serve as their signatures on a sub-culture which few outside it understand. Then again, of course, you might not even notice the “tagging” in question, given that it’s up against ten of the biggest, most insatiable cocks in the Czech Republic! Nicolas Cruz, Ennio Guardi and Staxus exclusive, Jack Cameron, abandon their spray-paints to spend time marking open mouths and spraying raw hairless asses with oodles of pent-up jizz instead.

Total size: 5.2 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Staxus Films – Bare Taggers Hd (2012)

Voyeur Cam vol.2 Chibougamau

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Reality Czech Productions
Cast: Aaron Hawke, Bastian Totti, Casey Prince, George Plozen, Gerry O'Connel, Jay Renfro, Miky Sem, Paul Robbins, Ray Renfro, Robbie Masters, Robert Driveman, Sam Blue, Skip Baxter, Taylor Hill, David Roberts (Dave Brooks)
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback scenes, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Fingering, Masturbation/Solo, Oral Sex, Outdoors/Public Sex, Threesomes, Uncut
Robert is up to his old tricks again as a voyeur! This time he’s using a telescope to spy on hot action! Watch with him as he enjoys a host of newcummers with a surprise end scene as Robert is once again caught in the act! Includes facial cumshots! Eight scenes and four bareback fucks!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:49:04
Video: 712x480, DivX 5, 617kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 600.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Voyeur Cam vol.2

Время генерации страницы 0.04611 секунды с 9 запросами