Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Stripper House

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Alyssa Lynn, Dee Williams (Darling), Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Video language: English

Alyssa Lynn has a fantasy. A mysterious man let's himself into her home, and gives her a bondage and rough sex experience that she will always remember.
Alyssa lives in a house with other strippers from the same club. She is home alone though so she doesn't think anything of it when the door opens until she sees that the person standing in the doorway is not one of the other strippers like she expected. A man with his face covered looms before her and she's easily captured.
She he handcuffs her to her own pole and puts his cock in her mouth she doesn't struggle before opening her face hole for fucking. She's enjoying the cock all to herself when one of her roommates stumbles into the scene and is quickly placed on her knees to join her. The man takes each slutty mouth in turn until both women are drooling and dazed.
It gets even rougher in the bedroom. Both sluts are hogtied and their faces used until the intruder decides to their pussies as well. From pussy to mouth, he's in his own playground of holes. They cum and choke and cum some more. They are no longer concerned about each other. They are both locked in their own moments of ectasy, their bodies writhing as if begging for more cock.
When they are brought to the living room and fucked until they are both dazed and aching for more, the intruder thinks maybe he is finished with these two, but then the door opens once more.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Stripper House

Isobel Wren, Vol. 1

This week Wasteland had the pleasure of playing with Isobel Wren. We have worked with Isobel many times in the past and she never disappoints. Watch as Master Blackthorne puts her through the paces. Isobel is confident that she can please her Master but she soon realizes she has taken on more than she has bargained for. Waxing, kinky masturbation, cloths pins, spanking, electro play and a number of other unusual sexy and pleasurable games.

Duration: 9:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2026kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 142.3 MB

Download Isobel Wren, Vol. 1

Caged

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

PD sets an agonizing pace. Felonie's confined in a cage, hanging in the barn for hours. Every step plays like a psychological thriller as PD slowly transforms Felonie's terror.
In the beginning, PD lets Felonie's confinement do its work. Then he gives her an orgasm. Just a little one. Just enough to relax her. She's anally impaled, rammed with a rigid set of stainless steel ass beads. Using forceps, PD grasps her tongue and ties it outward. This presses her neck against the steel of the cage. Then vaginal impalement and she's given another orgasm, more intense.

Duration: 1:21:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Caged

Christie Stevens - Punished, Pleasured and Controlled

Cast: Christie Stevens
Genres: Bdsm, Spread Mouth Gag, And Facial

Blonde and Busty Christie Stevens is a very sexual woman...she is definitely a pleaser, if not a submissive, and often that's all it takes...I let her know how much it pleases me to have her naked and locked up for the afternoon as I grope her pussy, which instantly gets wet...She isnt a hard core BDSM enthusiast, but she enjoys being enjoyed...she enjoys being used and appreciated....appreciation comes in many forms...I keep Christie in bondage, I puinish her for her beauty, and I pleasure her to expose and control her most intimate self...and she does not offer resistance.....

Total size: 948.1 MB in 8 files.

Download Christie Stevens - Punished, Pleasured and Controlled

Arielle Playfully Punched and Vibed to Bondage Orgasms

Cast: Arielle Aquinas ,Violet October
Genres: Belt Bondage ,Bondage ,Bondage Orgasms

Arielle Aquinas is bound by cuffs and chains to two stanchions, flat on her back, and wearing pantyhose. Her wrists are also cuffed above her and chained to the floor. Violet October comes in and smacks Arielle's legs and tits, then tears her pantyhose open so that she can press the Hitachi wand on Arielle's clit. These two seem to really enjoy playfully punching each other in their scenes together, and this is no exception as Violet pummels Arielle's boobs as she presses the toy on her snatch. It doesn't take too long for Arielle to gasp out a bondage orgasm, spurting her girl cum into the air, her ass rising up off the now-puddled floor as the climax juice sprays out of her. "Oh fuck, oh fuck!" gasps Arielle. "You're so shaky now!" laughs Violet, but she doesn't take the vibrator away, and keeps up the slapping and punching until a vulnerable and helpless Arielle hits more orgasms.

Duration: 7:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4678kbps
Audio: 299kbps

File size: 287.1 MB

Download Arielle Playfully Punched and Vibed to Bondage Orgasms
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03402 секунды с 9 запросами