Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Day Part 2 Mei Mara

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Mei Mara
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

Mei is probably one of the most intense masochists in the world. With the myriad of torments pd has devised she has come back for more of every single one of them.

Format: mp4
Duration: 52:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 590.2 MB

Download Day Part 2 Mei Mara

Lizanne - double plugged

When Lizanne was here for her promo team Casting, she had to be in her belt for a few hours to see if she could get used to it. She did not have much time, as BoundCon was in a few weeks, and she needed to get as much time in her hip style My-Steel as possible!
So she was wandering around my studio until she found the pink room, where I laid out a couple of surprises for her. First of all, she noticed the keys to her belt, and she was happy! But there were two more things on the bed: a My-Steel vaginal plug and a (not so small) jewel butt plug! Instead of running away, Lizanne was very much intrigued and up for the Challenge! What a girl!
She unlocked her belt, inserted the vaginal plug in the slotted shield, and put it aside for a moment. Because the anal plug was going to be inserted first (locking the chastity belt over it). Lots of lubes and a little moan, and the big plug was inside her. So pretty! She wasted no time and slid the My-Steel back on, with another little moan, as the vaginal plug went deep inside her. Locking herself in again was a nice moment. Such a small belt and such a gorgeous girl, now with two metal plugs inside her!
I let her enjoy her plugged situation for a while, taking the keys with me. When I returned some time later, she was still on the bed, squirming and wriggling (trying get some stimulation from the plugs). When she unlocked herself (it was time to go home, sadly), she forgot the anal plug and kept wearing that one for a while until I reminded her about it! That was funny! Lizanne is one of my favorite Chastity Babes ever, she is so into chastity and submission, it's natural to her! And to think that she will join my team of Chastity Babes at BoundCon Munich, with top bondage models Pling and Cobie. it will be awesome!

Duration: 9:13
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11687kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 802.2 MB

Download Lizanne - double plugged

Amelea Dark - Punishing the Tease

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Amelea Dark
Genres: Girl in bondage ,BDSM Bondage ,some light bdsm ,Rope Bondage
Video language: English

Amelea is a dancer...she spends many of her nights teasing the horny men of LA on the stages of its many fine clubs...she has an amazing physique and beautiful face, but today there is no teasing...not on Amelea's part anyway...but I must confess to a bit of teasing myself...I start her out with a vibrator on her pussy but for the rest of the day, it's punishments, hard bondage and no pleasure for poor Amelea...I only hope that some of those men whom she teases on a regular basis could see how I treat her...this one is for you fellas, enjoy, Ogre....

Total size: 637.8 MB in 4 files.

Download Amelea Dark - Punishing the Tease

Dishonest

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jasmine Lou
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
Video language: English

Jasmine comes home from school seeming nervous. Her father Paul lets her know he has spoken to Angie from the drustore and that she informed him that Jasmine was suspected in a shoplifting crime at the store. Jasmine denies involvement and suggests that there are many girls who wear her school uniform and have dark hair. He tells her that she was caught on camera at the store and is suspected of stealing many cosmetic items. She still insists she is innocent, so he tells her to remove her blazer so he can check her pockets. He doesn't find anything and apologizes for accusing her. But then he asks to check her school bag. He discovers the eyeliner, lipstick and cosmetic brush that were described to him over the phone as the stolen merchandise. The jig is up, and Jasmine is in big trouble for both stealing and then lying about it. She must lower her skirt and remove her knickers to prepare for her punishment. She is told that she would have just be bent over getting the leather tawse for stealing, but first she will be getting spanked over his knee for lying as well. Then she is made to return the items and apologize.

Duration: 22:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 653.6 MB

Download Dishonest

The Hell Hotel - part 1

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Spankingsarah
Cast: Monica, Sarah Stern
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish, Hairy

Monica is a young girl who wants to live in Spain, the only problem is she has no money. Her answer to this is to move around from hotel to hotel, mnoving out when they ask for money or giving them false bank details. This has worked well till today when she gets caught at her scam by a rather nasty hotel owner. This lady has certain ideas about how to deal with criminal behaviour and these ideas will bring a great deal of pain to Monica. The starting point for this is a damn good spanking on her wet bottom as she stands in the shower

Duration: 11:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6831kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 607.3 MB

Download The Hell Hotel - part 1
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04872 секунды с 9 запросами