View Single Post
Old 06-03-2022, 06:40 PM   #172
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mira Raine (Capsized & Dominated) Stavanger

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Mira Raine
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Anal
Video language: English
When Cyd rubbed a bit of capsasin on Mira Raine we knew we'd get a reaction. What we weren't expecting was for it to turn her into a sobbing mess in seconds flat. She can't control herself enough to form words, which is just as well because there is nothing for her to say. The beauty of pepper-juice is that once it is applied it just has to run its course, there is nothing she could say to make it stop. When she finally calms down and the pain has gone away we put her into some of the leather she was so interested in playing with earlier. The bit that covers her cunt makes her sweat just enough to reactivate the capsasin. It's so bad Cyd even considers taking it easy on her for a second before laying into her ass with his floggers.
And if there way any question about which part of Mira was bearing the brunt of the pain today the last position should erase all doubt. She is hog-tied with her back arched so much she can barely breathe, an ass hook keeps her in place and then Mr. Pogo goes to town on her pussy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mira Raine (Capsized & Dominated)

Taboo Torment Part 2 Koloa

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Keira Croft
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Every summer since I was little I've gone to see my Uncle at his cabin in the woods. He's the best. He lets me stay up late and watch TV and eat whatever I want. I guess I never expected him to be such a creep.
I should have been more careful. Leaving out my notebook was such a stupid mistake. He figured out I wasn't in school anymore and he used that to blackmail me into telling him all my dirty secrets.
Armed with that there was nothing I could do but cater to all his whims. Just like that my favorite Uncle became my worst nightmare. He made me strip for him and touch myself. He put me in a cage outside for days. Then the real torment began. Now I'm a kept woman - Kept in a basement... by my Uncle... to be used at his sadistic whim.
Duration: 57:04
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2697kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taboo Torment Part 2

Sad, Blue Eyes - 1080p Jenison

Genres: Deepthroat, Gagging, Facial, Face Fucking, Pissing, Hardcore, Rough Sex, Humilation
She had piercing blue eyes, but they glazed over pretty quickly-thrusting cocks into your mouth will do that to you. She became a sex robot and her holes were used properly. She must have been programmed prior to this, because there were very few alterations needed in her code. She was a complete mess, that was completely destroyed, who sat there with tears in her Anglo blue eyes as semen rained down on her.
Duration: 52:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7761kbps
Audio: 203kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sad, Blue Eyes - 1080p

HT - Deep Throat - Jack Hammer and Violet Monroe Nagata

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Violet Monroe, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Violet Monroe has her dreams dominated by intense fantasies of being tied up in rope and used for some strange man's pleasure. She goes to sleep at night with visions of Jack Hammer's strong hands pulling her body into position and then locking her into position with hard bondage. Well, dreams do come true, and this time in better ways than she could imagine.
Violet thought that she was just going to be locked down to a bed or something. She didn't think that she'd be hanging in the air when Jack fucked her. Suspensions are hard enough to do, but getting pounded while 3 feet off the ground is like pure bliss. There is nothing like fucking and flying.
But bondage fantasies aren't just about getting laid. What gets her going is more than just having her pussy stuffed with pole. It's the whipping, the caning, the flogging, the pain, that makes her feel just as alive as the fucking. She cums herself silly before the corporal punishment, but right after the beatings and a little bit of teasing the orgasms she has nearly knock her . She is dazed, confused and used, and now her sweet dreams are a steaming hot memory.
Duration: 51:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6758kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Deep Throat - Jack Hammer and Violet Monroe

Humiliation Slut Crane Lake

Slutty, little Kali gets off on her humiliation. While PD has her locked up to the wall by her mouth he really lets her have it. Hands behind her back, Kali takes the nose hooks and a tongue clamp, leaving a trail of drool all down her chest. He plays with her eyes, nose, tits and pussy, reminding her that she will do anything he commands. That includes jerking off his cock and stripping naked on the wall. She takes his cock first, then she takes his cane, across her tits, legs and pussy.
Hung upside down from the ceiling, Kali gets a working demonstration of how cruel whips can be. He takes her mouth with his cock, but when the slut no longer provides enough entertainment with her tongue, he whips her more. Encouraged now, she takes a face full of jizz.
Duration: 1:09:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Humiliation Slut

Dee Williams Perkins

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Dee Williams
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
It's not all bad for Dee, it turns out she does like playing rough, and every painful position and bit of torment gives her more pleasure. She particularly likes it when Matt puts the sex machine in her ass and turns it on to its highest setting. Soon enough he's got her squirting all over the place and crying out in orgasm.
Duration: 47:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7361kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dee Williams

No More Man - Kat Dior Swanlake

Cast: Kat Dior
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, High Heels, Chastity, Humiliation, Tease And Denial
Kat Dior's husband has failed as a man in more ways than one and will now pay the ultimate price for it. He has failed as a financial supporter, a partner, and as a lover which is completely unacceptable. Not only has he failed at sexually pleasing his wife but Kat has just found sissy slut pictures of her husband while she was snooping around his laptop. She found him in sissy outfits looking like a total slut as well as a laundry list of websites with men getting fucked and dominated by women. If this is what he is really into then this is the life he will receive. Kat makes a call to Draven's employer to let him know he won't be coming in for a very long time. He is been demoted from a husband and man in life to a sissy beta bitch who needs to be controlled and dominated at all times. Kat is officially now his Mistress as she locks his cock up into chastity and prepares him for his new life as her personal slave. Mistress Kat strips down to her black bra and panties and begins to tease her new bitch boy with her sexy body that he could've once had. Now he will only be teased by her huge tits and big ass as she drives his cock wild in it's new steel cage. He wanted to be a bitch and now he is just that!!
Duration: 12:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9833kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 937.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No More Man - Kat Dior
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02993 секунды с 9 запросами