luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Addee Kate - Finding Her Submissive

Cast: Addee Kate
Genres: Rope Bondage BDSM ,Bondage XXX ,Extreme Rope ,Crotch rope
Video language: English

Addee's first shoot went very well...she displayed such sincerity in her enjoyment of BDSM, I knew we would have her back...This time, I wanted no role playing from this sexy little toy...I wanted an even more sincere look at how she reacts to submission and bondage...She waits for me to enter and dominate her, and her nervous excitement is apparent...As I bind her, she calms down, proving what I allready knew about her...she feels at home in restraint...She gets her first taste of Teens play today, and her reactions are priceless...the vibrator keeps her very animated...She endures some floggers and tails, as well has hot wax...I'm sure we will see her again....

Total size: 1.4 GB in 4 files.

Download Addee Kate - Finding Her Submissive

Willow Scot - 18 Strokes For Willow 576p

Cast: Willow Scot
Genres: BDSM, Torture

18 year old Willow Scot believes that by being cheeky she can get away with . Unfortunately her new Headmaster thinks otherwise and decides she needs to be punished for her unruly behaviour. To his horror he finds she seems to enjoy having her bottom spanked and so he has to use the cane to make her understand what is, and what is not, acceptable behaviour in school.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:45
Video: 960x576, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 112.6 MB

Download Willow Scot - 18 Strokes For Willow 576p

The Invader part 1 (Riley Richman)

A brand new week ushers in a brand new babe to the DungeonCorp fold and this week we present the lovely Riley Richman. Riley has a sweet, natural body that we couldn't wait to get exposed, and she didn't waste much time showing us the goods... We get a nice eyeful of her fantastic body while she undresses and we take a nice long stare at her perky tits... Good stuff... We allow her to get warmed up by handing her a vibe, and Riley shows her merit as a dirty little girl as she frigs herself before us... Next, we bind her doggy style and let The Invader have a shot at that pussy. Riley receives a fucking at the hands of the Cumbot. I have to say that until now, I'd never really envied a machine.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 173.6 MB

Download The Invader part 1 (Riley Richman)

Turkish Twister Part 2

After slave abigail is woken up with a stick in her bird cage from her Master, she undergoes some harsh treatment in various awkward bound positions. Though she had good aim while peeing into a bucket from her cage, she still had a small mess to clean while in straps of leather and steel.
Ever wonder what it would be like to own your very own human property? What would you fill your day with? What would you do when you got bored and wanted a bit of entertainment? slave abigail dreads those days when she can hear her Master at work in his workshop...grinding away at some new device he has brilliantly designed for his play thing. This time he was fabricating a device to test the limits of His slaves twistabilities... because one must know, of course, just how far is the body able to be twisted before excruciating pain is rendered? At first glance, abigail finds this new device to look quite inviting compared to the confined spaces of the bird cage which she has endured through the cold dark night. She was quite mistaken and only hopes that her Master is in the mood to see her in some sort of pleasure after all of this.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3729kbps
Audio: 172kbps

File size: 955.6 MB

Download Turkish Twister Part 2

Aria Kai - Expressing Helplessness

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Aria Kai
Genres: Rope Bondage BDSM ,Bondage XXX ,Extreme Rope ,Crotch rope
Video language: English

Aria has a body made for bondage...Her voluptuous tits and ass make great a great display while helpless in ropes...Whether hogtied, standing, bent over or spread out, Aria shows us what we want to see...a lovely, helpless body and a soft and feminine woman expressing every moment.

Total size: 694.1 MB in 4 files.

Download Aria Kai - Expressing Helplessness
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08316 секунды с 9 запросами