View Single Post
Old 06-03-2022, 01:57 PM   #2513
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,500 раз(а) в 4,241 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Hotwiferio.com- ANAL ADDICT

Hotwiferio.com- ANAL ADDICT

Description:
I_ve had so many requests for this that I felt I just had to do it on camera for you. Up until now this is one of the only things that TT- Tommy and I haven_t done on camera. I_ve enjoyed anal in private with my husband and now I can enjoy it with you I felt really naughty doing this for you- because it_s such an animalistic act- but I have to say I really enjoyed it because it isn_t the normal thing to do between a husband and wife. As all of you who are married know most wives are not into this at all Too bad though- because if they tried it I_m sure they would enjoy it as I have. I_ve been thinking about this for a month now on doing this on camera and I didn_t even tell Tommy that this is what I wanted to do today. He went out golfing really early this morning at La Paloma and he returned for lunch pretty hot and tired- after all it_s Arizona and it_s hotter then hell here this time of year I knew he probably wouldn_t be in the mood for sex right away- but I thought I_d give it a try anyway. He loves my ass in cute little shorts and small tops so, I sat on his lap and kissed him and told him I that I_ve been really turned on all morning. I got him semi- interested then, but when I told him I wanted his cock in my ass- his cock stood at attention in no time at all What man wouldn_t want to fuck his wife_s tight little ass I was so turned on and excited that his cock didn_t have much trouble at all going in and out again and again It felt so good- and I wanted to try so many different positions that we had never done before while doing anal. My orgasm was different then usual- because I found that the membranes in my ass were even more sensitive then in my pussy. I could feel every stroke- and believe me I wanted to Tommy_s cock was harder then it has ever been and he shot out a huge load for me all over my ass hole.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july04wk4-clip1.3gp
File Size : 46.43 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:06:55

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:july04wk4-clip2.mp4
Flyfiles Video:july04wk4-clip2.mp4