Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Sinn Sage - Sinn gets Extreme

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Sinn Sage
Genres: Rope Bondage BDSM ,Bondage XXX ,Extreme Rope ,Crotch rope
Video language: English

Sinn is a festival for the eyes...luscious skin, silky hair, perfectly ripe tits and an unforgettable ass...she oozes sensuality in practically every move she makes...graceful and charming...this is an alluring woman...to have all that mystery and femininity tied up and waiting to be stripped leaves electricity in the air...Damon comes in with shears and begins to cut away her dress...he takes his time...Sinn bides her time...but she isnt going anywhere soon...not until he is done with her...he spanks that incredible ass, then directs her to the piece of gear that she will be bent over and flogged upon...I come in to help rig her down...then Damon and I have a lovely time flogging her ass...Sinn is very expressive...this is a fetishist who enjoys her role...Sinn is then bound to a crude rolling rig...Damon uses strong bungee to afix her ankles to points in the floor...a dildo mounted to a pole is rammed into her pussy and tied off...Damon pulls her back and forth as the dildo plunges completely into Sinn's hot box...He rigs our four point breast smashers to each tit, then rigs it off in the opposite direction with more bungee...then muzzled, roped to a whipping post and flogged...Damon adds a tight pussy clamp predicament and a vibrator...Sinn settles back into deep orgasms, but gets not rest or relieft...Damon turns the pleasure into pain as he keeps the vibrator in place over her clamped cunt...for his finalle, Damon binds Sinn to a spit rig...candles are mounted above her...he applies clamps to her tits and torso, each clamp with its own wieght...then he uses a torch to melt very hot wax down onto Sinn's naked body...before he is done, she is wimpering...then he rolls her over...he spins the spit a few times as Sinn sobs...then leaves her exhausted...thanks much to these two incredible BDSM role players who like to keep it real...Ogre..

Total size: 968.2 MB in 10 files.

Download Sinn Sage - Sinn gets Extreme

Exist To Serve

Exist To Serve - Master James and His slave abigail love to have fun but M⁄s is not all about fun and games. Abigail has learned to be on her toes at all times whether shes making a meal and suddenly feels the sting of her Master's blow dart⁄pellet gun on her naked skin or taking a shower and suddenly challenged by a drastic temperature change. In this video, Master James sets up the camera just as the sun is beginning to rise and wakes His slave up from a deep sleep with her outfit of strict leather bondage laying before her to adorn. With sleep still in her eyes, He leads her to the whipping post and begins to challenge her with His buggery. Stinging whips, leather paddles, inflatable dildo, heavy rocks hung from her cunt piercings... enough to wake anyone up in the morning. Excellence is what is expected and excellence comes from knowing that the sometimes mundane tasks in life are a gift when not paired with mental and physical anguish.

Format: mp4
Duration: 52:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1777kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 751.6 MB

Download Exist To Serve

Screams and Growls

In all the years and all the times we have shot Hollie, I have never worked with her...And I was looking forward to it...Another juggernaut submissive to unleash myself upon...Newbies are fun, but it is truly a pleasure to Dom models like Hollie...the vibe is calm and mellow as I blindfold her for inspection...by the end of that scene, Hollie is hanging from her wrists in a state of anxiety....and that's where I keep her...You have to realize that Hollie is not a small and fragile woman...her stature is as impressive as is her natural beauty...I keep this in mind as I rope her to two small stools...no arms or legs to get in the way...and I pull her head back as well...Poor Hollie scarcely gets a warm up as I begin with floggers...then a single tail, snapping points on her inner thighs and tits...that's a good test for my rigging...at times, she bucks like a wild animal...very entertaining as long as the ropes hold...and they do...then I give her the chance to cum and she takes it...the third scene features more ultra tight bondage and ass impact and I once again end it with a single tail...In the last scene I basically descend into madness and take Hollie with me...so desperate and upset that our time together will soon end, I keep her bound to a chair, groping and fingering her pussy gratuitously...I shoot rubber bands at her bound body...point blank, at her pussy...I pull her off the ground and use her for moving target practice with my whips...I revel in her screams and growls....as you should.

Format: m4v
Duration: 16:15
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1452kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 185.7 MB

Download Screams and Growls

Harmony Concepts - Kelly's Wedding Day

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English

Kelly Ashton is preparing for her wedding, and her gorgeous bridesmaids (Cleo Nichole, Alexis Taylor and Tyler) are helping her get ready. But hired thugs invade her home, determined to insure Kelly's nuptials do not come off as planned. The villains grab the bridesmaids one by one, and then overpower Kelly (lots of on-screen tying). They spirit the bridal party away and reveal their sinister intentions for the hapless beauties.The story is followed by three sensational vignettes of Kelly, first leather-bound, then tied in a strappado position, and encased in plastic.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:05:42
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2441kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Harmony Concepts - Kelly's Wedding Day

Gimp Love Cherie DeVille

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cherie DeVille
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Dildo, Anal

PD has a special tool he uses when he wants to take a step back and watch how cock hungry a new slut can be. He just puts Hazel Hypnotic in her gimp outfit and turns Cherie Deville lose on her. Or is it the other way around?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 46:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 557.3 MB

Download Gimp Love Cherie DeVille
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15373 секунды с 9 запросами