Old 06-03-2022, 07:38 AM   #217
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Belt, Cane, Whip - Extreme Spanking For Fojnica

Studio: RusStraightGuys
Video language: English
Hotimir 22 y.o just finished military service and arrived in Moscow to find a civil job. He was never been spanked before and this belt, cane and whip spanking will be the first in his life. First part of punishment – by the Russian army large leather belt, the main part – by the cane. His flaming ass paints a picture of the agony gripping his body. Master is changing the rhythm and speed of strokes. Strokes of the belt and cane are falling on the helpless ass of young sporty lad. Each stroke is a big wave of pain. After the spanking his ass was a one big red-blue bruise. After ass spanking young lad also had a back whipping.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 731.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Belt, Cane, Whip - Extreme Spanking For

Basic Training Tainan

Release Year: 2000
Studio: Falcon International
Cast: Jose Ganetti, George Vidanov, Stefan Racz, Peter Krisztia, Wolf Remulus, David Moretti, Daniel Castnov, Claudio Mensina, Alex Lambert, Sergej Gulbicsov, Stefan Stano, Jason Lucian and Adam Gosett
Genres: Muscle, Anal, Oral Sex, Military, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshot
Basic Training is filmed entirely on location in Eastern Europe is now available exclusively through Paladin Video. East Europe's finest, Now Falcon's hottest.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:54
Video: 720x544, XviD, 3959kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Basic Training

G.I. Jizz Cornwall Bridge

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Hot Desert Knights
Cast: Bricks Austin, Ennio Guardi, Georgio Black, Joey Intenso, Paris Neo, Tom Kramer
Genres: Bareback, Freshmen, Uniforms: Armed Forces, Muscle Men, Uncut Cocks, Rimming, Tattoos, Theme: Military
What really happens when military leaders aren't around? How do the men let off steam? Cum watch as Hot Desert Knights brings you some of the hottest military G.I. Jizz on the pla. Everyone knows bonding amongst soldiers is the key to unit cohesion, and is the most important aspect of a soldiers training. Soldiers rely upon each other for their very survival in more ways than one. Through coercion, and reward, these hot military studs teach each other the necessary skills needed to survive in today's military unit. This movie features seven hot ripped military studs bonding with there fellow soldiers. From big-dicked fuckers to cum hungry holes, this flick gives a bird’s eye view of what we all want to believe is going on in those military barracks. Every stud is a hole plowing top and every stud is also a cum hungry bottom. These hot studs take you from the barracks, to the military gym and even to the doctors office as load after load of hot creamy G.I. Jizz is shot into every hungry gaping hole. The intense non-stop ass action by each top will make your cocks hard and your holes quiver. If you’re a seriously lover of ripped hot rugged military studs bonding and sharing each others hot creamy G.I. Jizz then this is definitely a movie for you.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:38:26
Video: 704x398, Windows Media Video 9, 2343kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: G.I. Jizz

Jacob blowjob Malines

Release Year: 2022
Studio: MilitaryClassified
Jacob is a little stud civilian I found up here in LA on leave. He's actually from Newport Beach, California so he has that surfer look about him so when I saw him and realized how frickin hot he was, standing a little over 5'9" at 165 and all muscle, I knew I had to get my hands/mouth/anything on this boy's cock. Not a tat on his smooth, tan skin and as ass that just doesn't quit. He is providing MilitaryClassified with a first, he has Never had his cock sucked by a guy on tape
Duration: 10:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1826kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 149.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jacob blowjob

AWOL Spunk (Real Str vol.8 Guys Seduced) Stung Treng

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Sneek Peek Productions
Cast: Vinnie Russo, C.J.
Genres: Amateur, Cum Shots, Facial, Military, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Blowjob, Swallow
This young marine got busted for going AWOL…now it’s time to go back and before he goes he needs to get his cock worked by the only guy he would trust to help him blow his wad!-
Duration: 1:40:35
Video: 600x440, DivX 5, 2424kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: AWOL Spunk (Real Str vol.8 Guys Seduced)

Below Deck vol.3 Rock Stream

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Active Duty
Cast: Adam, Bryan, Damien, Kaden, Kasey, Ryan.
Genres: bareback, military
Kaden and Kasey are on the bed while Adam and Damien are on the couch in front of them. Each pair explores their cocks, and then all four climb into bed for hot group sex! Want even hotter sex? How about adding a set of twins into the mix? The pleasure is doubled, and so is the fun!
Duration: 1:41:40
Video: 640x432, DivX 5, 830kbps

File size: 720.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Below Deck vol.3

Military Raw Taboo Holton

Cast: Preston, Juston
Genres: Youbg Men, Bareback, Oral, Anal, Military, Masturbation, Cumshot
These marines are ready to bust a nut alone and with each other.
Duration: 1:24:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2813kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Military Raw Taboo

Время генерации страницы 0.10960 секунды с 9 запросами