Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Jenna Ivory - A Thorough Introduction

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jenna Ivory
Genres: tied,submissive,bdsm,pillory,small tits,rope,clothespins
Video language: English

It would seem, a big part of what makes a good and wise dominant is the temperment to work with newbies....the unexperienced and uninitiated ones...Its not incredibly hard to simply overwhelm someone...a sense of submission can be established using various techniques of dom and control before any rope makes contact with the body...these skills need to be exercised and confident in order to take control of someone within a hour of meeting them...Feenix uses some comfortable dom and control to relax young Jenna...he knows what he's working Jenna up to...and the transition will be quick...taking someone who's never been tied up before and making very sincere BDSM plans does take a real plan...Jenna's ivory flesh and doll face get many new sensations and expressions today...and by the end, our newbie is suspended from her ankles getting whipped...she gets a very thoough introduction to BDSM, DungeonCorp style...

Total size: 1.0 GB in 8 files.

Download Jenna Ivory - A Thorough Introduction

Gang-Bang-Party - Vol.24: Mandy Pain (2012)

Cast: Mandy Pain
Genres: BDSM, Torture

Mandy Pain mag es hart und schmutzig. Viel Pisse, Anspucken, Beschimpfen, Fisten und sie in alle Löcher ficken, das ist ihre Welt. Klar das sie da gute Karten bei diesen 11 Notzuchtverbrechern hat. Die sind doch ständig auf der Suche nach solchen notgeilen Weibern. Mandy wird in diesem Film richtig rangenommen und man sieht, wir es ihr großen Spaß bereitet - Klasse Frau - Klasse Film!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:09
Video: 768x432, XviD, 2043kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 998.4 MB

Download Gang-Bang-Party - Vol.24: Mandy Pain (2012)

Goldie

21 year old Goldie is Into The Attic on one of the strangest visits yet. I wasn't sure Goldie would want to come back to see us after that last shoot but then she tells me it was one of her favorites! Let's see if we can change that. Follow me...
Things start off with Goldie standing in the middle of the room fully dressed. She looks cuter each time she comes out to see us. This time was no exception; wearing little shorts and a small, tight top with her hair fixed in yet some new style, again. She's told to undress. We watch her strip down and see she has some sexy panties and bra underneath. After she's naked she's thrown a ball gag, a big one, and told to gag herself with it. I warn her it better be in tight. Once gagged she's told to pick up the bottle of Karo syrup and get into the bucket sitting next to her. Then she's told to pour the syrup over her head. When she isn't getting enough volume out of the bottle I step in and help her with it. I squeeze the container and heave the syrup out in a massive quantity, in her hair, over her head and down her face and shoulders.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 49:10
Video: 868x480, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Goldie

Maddy O'Reilly

Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Caning, Vidrator, Pain

I no longer need Maddy to prove anything to me. I am all too aware of how she feels. She loves me. She wants to serve me. And I will give her that chance.
She is so natural in how she obeys. Her devotion to pleasing me is pure, just like the outpouring of emotion that my attention elicits. She holds nothing back, screaming, moaning, and crying freely as the moments, and my canes, hit her.
That is real freedom. It doesn't matter that her arms and legs are bound by rope or that her will is broken by mine. All of the caning, crying and cumming sets her apart from the mundane and makes her free. And she can only achieve it through submission.out sets the stage perfectly for the vibrator. It is true that if you vibrate anyone long enough they will scream for mercy, but if you get them wet with pain first it becomes that much more intense. Sister Dee knows that, and Star is about to learn the hard way.

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Maddy O'Reilly

Natalie Brooks - Desires to Suffer

Cast: Natalie Brooks
Genres: facial, bdsm, hitachi, bondage sex, mandy muse, rope bondage, orgasms

Sweet little Natalie brooks and her heavenly body with velvety skin...I saw her grin and her eyes got all bright and full of life, and I knew I would enjoy tormenting her...She expresses the emotions of the bottom role as well as any model we have worked with...Natalie enjoys being a dominated and punished slut, and it's always that much more fun when you can feel their desires to suffer for pleasure...So it was a lovely day...Trust me, this woman will win you over....Enjoy, Ogre....

Total size: 1.2 GB in 4 files.

Download Natalie Brooks - Desires to Suffer
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03510 секунды с 9 запросами