View Single Post
Old 06-03-2022, 03:29 AM   #2494
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,500 раз(а) в 4,241 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Hotwiferio.com- RIO S (BALLOON FETISH) BIRTHDAY PARTY

Hotwiferio.com- RIO_S (BALLOON FETISH) BIRTHDAY PARTY

Description:
I was getting ready for work and than TT called me to come into the bedroom. I was really surprised when I came into the room and saw all the flowers, and the balloons and the cake on the bed. I didn_t know we were going to celebrate my birthday this early in the day. I was pleasantly surprised I blew out the candles and made 2 wishes, one for each candle on the cake. The first wish was for a tennis bracelet, and the second wish was for a big load of cum in my mouth. TT than handed me my gift in a pretty baby blue box. I opened up the box and there was nothing in the box- TT told me to look for my gift on his body. All I saw was a nice hard cock- and at the end was a beautiful diamond bracelet. I started to suck on his cock and than I was going to slide the bracelet off with my tongue, but the head of his cock became really swollen and I couldn_t get it off- so I pulled it off quickly before I couldn_t get it off at all. And now on to my second wish I got up on my feet and squatted over his cock and slid my pussy on top of it. It felt so good I just kept fucking that cock until my thighs started to give and than I switched positions. I than got up on my hands and knees and stuck my ass up in the air- I spread my pussy while TT spread my ass and pushed his cock right in. He plunged his cock deep inside me- it was so big, and it fit so snug in there. I had a really great orgasm, because TT knows exactly where to find my G- spot and his cock just keeps hitting that spot until I explode. When it was his turn to cum I held out one of my balloons and told him to cum on it so I could lick it all off. I like to see how much cum I can get out of him before I swallow
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : nov03wk1-clip1.3gp
File Size : 34.35 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:05:06

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nov03wk1-clip2.mp4
Flyfiles Video:nov03wk1-clip2.mp4