luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Everly Haze - Controlling the Beautiful Beast

Cast: Everly Haze
Genres: Girl in bondage ,BDSM Bondage ,some light bdsm ,Rope Bondage
Video language: English

Everly stunned us all with her sensual acceptance of submission and her responses to being used and objectified, especially me...She doesnt even realize her own sexual depths yet, which is why it's so arousing to dominate her...The beast within this young woman is strong and longs to be controlled...

Total size: 658.8 MB in 4 files.

Download Everly Haze - Controlling the Beautiful Beast

InfernalRestraints Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Outdoor, Threesome, Hardcore, All Sex

Pepper Channing, Alice Vicks, and Tasha "Kentucky" Dockery are transported from Largefield Penitentiary to our remote farm location. They are told it's for a special work detail, but it soon becomes obvious we have other motives.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7253kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download InfernalRestraints Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane

The Best Of Jasmine

Release Year: 2022

I remember my first interview like it was yesterday, I was very nervous about being spanked on camera, but there too was an underlying desire that drove me to it. After the first spanking was over I could not wait to come back for more. With each additional spanking I became more comfortable in front of the camera. Finally Mr. M asked me to star in a "Maid for Punishment" it was then that I realized I was in the right place.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:07:12
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 616.1 MB

Download The Best Of Jasmine

Nude Nadia White, Inescapably Bound with Rope, Prays for Orgasm

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Nadia White
Genres: Ball Gagged ,Bondage ,Bondage Orgasms

Standing and bent over a bench, bare-breasted Nadia White's arms are bound to its frame with rope at elbows and wrists; her face in a harness and ball gag; and her naked butt exposed over her restrained stockinged legs with the Hitachi wand tightly pressed against her vulnerable pussy. Her ankles are also bound with rope to the metal frame supporting the bench. Drool flows freely as Nadia confronts the utter helplessness of her position. Moaning, she looks to see if there is any possibility of escape, but by her groans and sighs and the hopelessness in her gray eyes, it's clear she knows the score. What is going through her head as she looks pleadingly at the camera? Is she trying to make mental adjustments to her new life as an immobilized nude bondage object? A mysterious hand comes into the picture for a moment and adjusts the Hitachi speed higher, and finally Nadia lets out squeals in desperately craved orgasm!

Duration: 8:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4723kbps
Audio: 232kbps

File size: 291.0 MB

Download Nude Nadia White, Inescapably Bound with Rope, Prays for Orgasm

Allowed To Pee

Slave Life - A good Master considers the words of the slave, but will always listen to his heart. slave abigail is required to ask permission from Master to pee, urinate. The reasons are many for this simple rule, but the most important reason is because it is what Master wishes and a slave is not required to know the reasons of it's Master.
Master and slave are hard at work. In this video, slave Abigail shows us how a good slave follows her Master's commands. A good Master considers the words of the slave, but will always listen to his heart. slave abigail is required to ask permission from Master to pee. The reasons are many for this simple rule, but the most important reason is because, it is what Master wishes. It is not required for a slave to know the mind and reasoning of their Master, only to trust and obey. Learn how Master James utilizes his authority with this rule over his slave.

Duration: 9:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4103kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 311.4 MB

Download Allowed To Pee
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03457 секунды с 9 запросами