View Single Post
Old 06-02-2022, 06:48 PM   #2480
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,500 раз(а) в 4,241 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Hotwiferio.com- MAID SERVICE

Hotwiferio.com- MAID SERVICE

Description:
This week_s update centers around the new position I got as head of house-keeping at this local hotel. I made a few mistakes already and got one of the hotel guests angry at me. It seems we skipped his room in the cleaning rotation. I went up to his room myself to try and appease him. I was cleaning and touching up his room when he walked back into the room. He was pretty angry- and kind of a jerk I must say about the whole situation. He wanted to complain to the management which scared me because I knew that I could get fired for this. I started pleading with him not to complain- and then he told me to blow him. I jumped on that pretty quickly knowing that that would keep him quiet. I told him that I would give him a blow job and he was shocked. I guess, he didn_t mean it literally I actually had to clean some more and tease him so that he would agree to let me blow him Imagine having to do that much coaxing- I thought every guy would jump at the chance of a blow job He was going to be really hard to please. I undressed for him and I told him to come over to me so I could suck on his cock. I sucked on his cock long and hard- he finally started to relax and then he wanted to lick my pussy. I wasn_t going to pass that up- no coaxing needed here He got me very aroused and he knew now that he could really take advantage of me. It didn_t take much for me to bend over the kitchen counter to let him take me from behind. I have to admit he fucked really good and then he wanted me to finish him off with his cock in my mouth. I couldn_t wait for him to cum in my mouth but- he wasn_t going to give me that satisfaction. He instead wanted to cum on this glass hot plate and then watch me ÒcleanÓ it all up Well- I did indeed clean up every last drop He promised not to complain now and that he would be back to stay at the hotel another time.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : may04wk3-clip1.3gp
File Size : 59.65 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:08:53

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:may04wk3-clip2.mp4
Flyfiles Video:may04wk3-clip2.mp4