View Single Post
Old 06-02-2022, 01:44 PM   #2471
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,500 раз(а) в 4,241 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Hotwiferio.com- AFTER PARTY FACE BLASTER

Hotwiferio.com- AFTER PARTY FACE BLASTER

Description:
We went to a really fun party with a lot of sexy-looking women, and more importantly for me- a lot of hot men to look at I really enjoy talking to men- I_m not sure if they notice or not but my eyes tend to wander down to their zipper area. I get so turned on thinking of what their cocks might look like. When I get home I take it all out on my husband. I couldn_t wait to get my mouth around the head of his cock. I kept picturing that other guys face and what it would be like to fuck that big cock. My pussy was very moist, I guess, all that excitement at the party really got me going. I pulled up my skirt- I wasn_t wearing panties all night so it felt really good when I put my fingers inside my little pussy. It felt really warm. I just had to taste it. I went over to wear my husband was sitting and began licking his balls, licking the shaft of his cock, and making my way up to that big head. I kept fondling my pussy, darting my fingers in and out of my little hole. The faster I put my fingers in, the harder and faster I sucked on his cock. He loves when I go all the way down to where his cock hits the back of my throat and than all the way back out so he can feel my lips go over the head of his cock. I did this for a long while, very fast and hard and than as I was making myself cum- his cock got harder and harder, and I could feel his balls tighten up and than he let his big load go in my mouth. It came out so fast that it ended up spilling out of my mouth and onto my face I licked up all the juices with my lips and tongue, and what I couldn_t reach I licked up with my fingers. I didn_t want to miss a drop.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : dec03wk4-clip1.3gp
File Size : 43.74 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:06:30

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dec03wk4-clip2.mp4
Flyfiles Video:dec03wk4-clip2.mp4