Old 06-02-2022, 12:13 PM   #6569
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Lust auf kalten Stahl

Release Year: 2022
Video language: German

Harter Stahl und zartes Mädchenfleisch! Erlebe wie ein Schmerz den anderen lindern kann. Gefesselt, geknebelt und in einem Stahlkäfig eingesperrt. Sie müssen sich den Gelüsten und den fiesen Ideen ihres Herren total ausliefern. Lust, Geilheit und Schmerz vermischen sich und gipfeln in tiefer Befriedigung.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:14:41
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1133kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

Download Lust auf kalten Stahl

Riley Richman - The Damsel Package

Cast: Riley Richman
Genres: facial, bdsm, hitachi, bondage sex, mandy muse, rope bondage, orgasms
Video language: English

After meeting Riley and shooting her for PerfectSlave and DungeonCorp it seemed clear that she was ready for a more serious shoot...I booked her the following week for SocietySM and made sure my calendar was clear to Dom her...Riley is a sweet little bundle of sexy joy...her youthful body and ripe tits go perfect with that blonde hair and soft brown eyes...call it the Damsel package...whatever it is, she has it...and I use it...I snuggle up with her on the couch before tying her neck to her knees and getting inside her warm and wet pussy...then onto her knees, strung up by her collar, for heavy nipple clamps and tails...she's a pleasure to torment....so sincere and willing yet anxious...In the next scene I introduce Riley to the pretzel tie, then I introduce her clit to suction...her eyes go wide as I string up her nipple clamps...then deep with a dildo and vibrated...her swollen clit reacts strong...then bent over a table for a long flogging across her ass and back...in the final scene, I spread her out...such a beautiful woman when she's totally exposed...I have my way with every inch of her body...but I'd like to go over it one more time...We hope you'll be seeing lots of this fantasitc BDSM model around in the future...There is about 1:30 of black at the head of the streaming video, we will render this out tommorrow...thanks much

Total size: 967.2 MB in 10 files.

Download Riley Richman - The Damsel Package

Franken Slave

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

It's just a routine check up for Abigail Dupree, but her normal doctor has stopped seeing patients. This new doctor came highly recommended. The receptionist provides a drink in the waiting room, and since Abigail is always a little nervous about medical visits (and the creepy guy next to her), a little water will help settle her down. Of course, whatever the nurse put in it takes her straight through relaxed and into .

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:18:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Franken Slave

Elise Graves and Dixon Mason

Today we have two subjects for our very special study. This study is of endurance. How long can a person be deprived of comfort before they crack? How long can someone be frustrated sexually, emotionally, and physically before they can't take anymore. This "double blind study" will explore these themes. In fact, the subjects of this study are so interested in finding out the answers to these questions that they themselves have volunteered and come up with many of the ideas for their own torture.
The study starts outside. First we must wash our subjects. We would not want a tainted result. Once they are sufficiently clean and shivering we subject them to the first test. Fear. Can they bear the fear of being in an enclosed tub as it slowly fills with water? The result is quite fascinating.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:47:37
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 2432kbps
Audio: 55kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Elise Graves and Dixon Mason

Nursing A Grudge

Bound, thrust a ball into a mouth and started scoffing at the slender whore intimately erotically! The damp cat is exhausted from desire...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:33:54
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 783.4 MB

Download Nursing A Grudge
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03824 секунды с 9 запросами