View Single Post
Old 06-02-2022, 08:37 AM   #73
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Liam Cyber Your Ass Is Mine – Chapter 2 Bigfoot

Jared continues to whip Liam with his single-tail, making the young muscle-stud scream in agony. Liam is a site of pure beauty: hung upside-down, completely naked, a human-X of rippling muscle. Each slice of the whip sends Liam’s body into convulsions, his abs flexing and unflexing, his head thrown back in agony. “This is the small one,” Jared says as he shows Liam a massive dildo. Liam screams as the massive thing is shoved in all the way. Then Jared fucks the boy’s ass rhythmically while spanking it. Liam thrashes and flexes as he’s fucked. “Help me!” he begs, but no one is listening. Jared works his own cock as he fucks the boy then shows him a second dildo – even longer and thicker. Liam whimpers in agony as Jared pushes the second dildo in the first few inches then he screams and moans in pure agony as the whole thing is forced in and he’s fucked over and over, even deeper and more brutally then he was the first time. Jared’s cock is now rock hard as he sucks Liam’s dick, bites his nipples then goes back to whipping him. Jared finally busts a huge load of cum all over the whimpering boy’s abs.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 519.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liam Cyber Your Ass Is Mine – Chapter 2

Jordan West and Billy Cochran - Twisted Eau Claire

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Fistinginferno
Cast: Jordan West ,Billy Cochran
Genres: Leather Fetish , Fisting , DP - Double Penetration , Bondage , Buttplay , Sex Toys , Nipple Play , Cumshot
Video language: English
Billy Cochran is hanging by his arms from chains in the ceiling while Jordan West whips him with a riding crop. Cochran is delirious from the sting of the whip as Jordan stops to sniff his armpits and work over his nipples with his teeth. West lets the stud down, rolls him back, and drops yards of chain link right into Cochran's giant pink deposit box. Next Cochran lies back in a sling for some inflatable dildo action to open his inner chamber us good and sloppy. Satisfied that it's ripe for the plunging, West inserts his gloved up mitt straight in the gaping hole facing him. The scene ends as the two mount opposite ends of a double-header, bucking back and forth on each end until they pop their wads all over the scene.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:24
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1372kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 313.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jordan West and Billy Cochran - Twisted

Время генерации страницы 0.10891 секунды с 9 запросами