View Single Post
Old 06-02-2022, 08:28 AM   #41
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Spy Hole boys vol. 109 Arch

Video language: English
Well-hung, straight stud victor needs to make some extra cash and is willing to let franco blow him for it. Franco makes victor earn his keep by torturing his cock after he cums, then telling him to suck his dick. He gives victor his first taste of cock, first taste of pre-cum and a huge, impressive load that shoots everywhere!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3027kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 128.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spy Hole boys vol. 109

Liam Cyber Your Ass Is Mine – Chapter 3 Salama

“Keep your face flat on that mat!” Jared tells his muscle slave Liam Cyber. Liam’s wrists and ankles are bolted together in a Medieval iron brace that forces his ass up in the air and keeps his face flat against the torture table. The muscle stud is, of course, completely naked, as is his tormentor, Jared. The difference is Jared is naked because he wants to be – he’s getting ready to fuck this boy’s brains out – while Liam is naked because he is a slave, a piece of meat, with no say in how he will suffer and how every part of his body – especially his puckering asshole – will be used. “Oh, God!” Liam exclaims when Jared shows him the massive dildo he will soon shove up the boy’s ass. But first Jared whips Liam up and down his bound body, from the soles of his feet to his rock-hard ass to his V-shaped back and muscular shoulders. Liam’s moans of pain turn into screams agony as he is brutally fucked, whipped then fucked again.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 400.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liam Cyber Your Ass Is Mine – Chapter 3

Время генерации страницы 0.03966 секунды с 9 запросами