View Single Post
Old 06-02-2022, 08:28 AM   #40
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Wyatt Playtime – Part 11 Tribes Hill

After his long and arduous whipping and electro-torture, slave boy Wyatt is given several days rest, naked and alone, locked in his cage most of the time, but taken out periodically to workout and, of course, service his master. Today, he is tortured. He is chained on his knees on the torture table, bent forward, neck chained low, arms chained overhead. Master Jared slaps his slave’s abs, fingers his asshole and tongues his mouth. Then the real action begins: a brutal ass flogging with a three-inch wide, steel-studded leather-strap. Jared then fucks the boy’s puckering asshole with a massive dildo and jerks his erect cock. “Please, let me cum, sir,” Wyatt begs, then spews a load of cum all over the dildo that just fucked him. Jared fucks him with the cum-encrusted dildo then makes him suck it clean with his slave-mouth.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 381.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wyatt Playtime – Part 11

Jared Role Reversal – Part 5 Goliad

Jared has, once again, gone too far, using his master’s slaves and his master’s dungeon for his own sexual pleasure. Today he pays the price. Jared’s master orders him to devise his own torture regimen, combining acute suffering with extreme endurance. Jared must do a series of pull-ups and squat-holds, without a moment’s rest, and, after each set of reps, place the same number of clothespins on his torso, counting them out for his master one by one. Jared’s master keeps him extremely lean, through diet and constant training, so the clothespins bite extra hard and cause great pain, even more so as the sap flows into Jared’s muscles during the strenuous workout. Even though he is a sadist, Jared is, in his heart, a slave. He desperately wants to submit, to please. And he knows that showing off his perfect body and suffering extreme agony is what pleases his master. Next week: Ball weights.
Duration: 20:45

File size: 469.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jared Role Reversal – Part 5

Jared Role Reversal – Part 7 Bleiblerville

Studly slave Jared finishes his torturous workout, doing hundreds of pull-ups, pushups and squats. As he works out, he’s “allowed” to remove all the clothespins covering his body. Each removal sends a surge of back into his ultra-lean flesh, making his skin’s crushed nerve-endings enflame, causing much more pain because he has literally no fat protecting those nerves. Nothing Jared does pleases his master, who constantly orders him to hurt himself more and fuck himself harder. He won’t give Jared a moments rest, ordering him to torture himself with the electric wand as soon as all the clothespins are removed. “Did I please your, sir?” Jared asks after pumping out a huge load of cum all over the dildo he just pulled out of his rectum. “Stop talking and shove that thing back up your ass!” his master barks in reply, “And lick up the rest of your cum.” Even after Jared shallows gobs of his own cum, his master orders him to pull out the dildo and lick it clean, then sit on it and shock his muscles with the electric wand. Jared at his torture-slave best!
Duration: 23:08

File size: 523.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jared Role Reversal – Part 7

Give Me Wood, Scene 4 - Martin Rivers, Titus Snow Sugar Valley

Studio: Staxus
He who seeks, finds – thats the motto of this splendidly horny scene, when the ever-adorable Titus Snow finally makes all his torturous wandering in the woods worthwhile by encountering the equally desirable Martin Rivers. A rendezvous that quickly results in both lads heading off to Snows nearby apartment so that the two fellows can get to know each other that little bit better. Needless to say, the boys dont waste much time with mindless introductions. Indeed, both guys are soon snogging each others faces off, whilst eagerly caressing the bulges in their crotches; before Rivers heads south for a face-to-face meeting with Snows now grossly swollen cock.
Of course, you dont need to be Sherlock Holmes to appreciate just where all this is going to lead; and before you know it Snow is returning the compliment, prior to Rivers focusing his keen eye on his newfound buddys hairless pucker. Having poked the hungry little hole with his fingers, the lad soon finds himself where so many lads before him have found themselves – namely balls-deep in the young Brits ass!
Its a move thats almost enough to get most viewers on the cusp of in itself; but having witnessed Snow bouncing up and down on Rivers handsome shaft, director John Smith pulls out a surprise by flip-flopping the chaps round so that Rivers can experience some hard anal penetration for himself. Whats more, having witnessed Snow splatter his load, the scene pulls out a final showstopper when Rivers pisses all over his mate; before a customary creaming brings the action to a stunning conclusion!
Duration: 18:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps
Audio: 135kbps

File size: 819.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Give Me Wood, Scene 4 - Martin Rivers, Titus Snow

Jaimie Steel Young Anarchist – Part 3 Kiln

“Young Jaimie shutters in pain, his back and ass crisscrossed with horrible welts from his initial whipping. Many more will follow. Jared, always the sadist, teases the boy, dragging a new, seven-foot single-tail under his chin, giving him a full appreciation of the whip’s length and power before the actual lashing begins. Using a whiplash stroke, Jared cuts the naked, helpless youth with a series of rapid-fire blows. Jaimie is stoic no longer. He cries out with each lash. A spray of alcohol on his fresh wounds burns like liquid fire. “Good night,” Jared sneers, leaving the boy chained on his feet, in agony, alone in the torture chamber. Jaimie is dazed and half-asleep when, hours later, a group of guards unchain him, turn him around and lift him up onto the cross. When he regains full consciousness, the truth sinks in: He’s crucified!
Duration: 19:54

File size: 450.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jaimie Steel Young Anarchist – Part 3

Jared Role Reversal – Part 3 Maniwaki

Wyatt continues to dominate Jared – because Jared wants him to. “Get me hard, boy. Use that mouth!” Jared demands, even as he assumes the position of a slave, supine on the torture-horse, head thrown back, torso arched. Soon both men are rock-hard. “When my dick gets hard, my prostate need stimulation,” Jared tells Wyatt, then flips around and presents his puckering asshole. “Fuck me, boy!” Jared barks. Wyatt, nervous as fuck but still hard, starts with his fingers, then moves up to a large dildo, shoving it in hard and fucking his master’s asshole rhythmically while also sucking his cock. “Fuck me harder! Get a bigger dildo!” Jared demands. A minute later Wyatt is fucking his master with a rubber phallus that must be 12-inches long and thicker than a Red Bull can. Jared can’t get enough. Next week: Jared is fucked with two massive dildos – simultaneously!
Duration: 16:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps

File size: 375.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jared Role Reversal – Part 3

Liam Cyber Your Ass Is Mine – Chapter 7 Hamilton Dome

The tables have turned! Horny sadist Jared is face-planted on the torture table – just like Liam was a few hours ago – his wrists and ankles bolted together in a steel brace, his asshole stretched wide, ready to be plowed by Liam’s massive cock. Liam warms-up Jared’s ass with the flogger. Even though he is helpless and being whipped, Jared still thinks he’s the Alpha, threatening Liam with retribution. Liam shuts him up by shoving his hard dick all the way in, fucking Jared like a cheap whore, making him moan and gasp, half in pain, half in ecstasy. And then a special treat: Liam pulls out and spews a huge load of cum all over Jared’s back, then goes right back to fucking him, spewing a second load just minutes later. Jared is fucked twice, but still, he’s cocky – until Liam zaps him way too long with a cattle-prod, leaving Jared as a twitching pile of muscle, covered with welts and cum.
Duration: 18:37

File size: 421.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liam Cyber Your Ass Is Mine – Chapter 7

Время генерации страницы 0.03745 секунды с 9 запросами