Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Simone Sonay Milf Tears

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Simone Sonay
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

Bound on a wooden bondage device that keeps her legs spread wide, we cut off her panties to see what we are working with. Simone gets pogoed and vibrated just enough to give her an edge.

Format: mp4
Duration: 46:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 944.7 MB

Download Simone Sonay Milf Tears

Creep Suck

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

leep is fitful and only possible after the exhaustion of constant shifting around and adjusting the stones that are my bed. It feels like my body has been covered in blows - the rocks are bruising me. Its getting colder. The sun is lower; It beams through a window and illuminates the details of what hovers above me. I am one of those web bound carcasses. As it darkens, the chirps and squishes begin -- shadowy flutters of darting fantoms swirl above me. They seem to be attracted by my presence -- often diving at me and bombing me with their droppings.

Duration: 50:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4822kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Creep Suck

Kayla Green And Misha Cross

Release Year: 2022

Off come Misha's sneakers so that her ankles can be bound. Doctor Kayla uses her fierce red-manicured hand to give this girl a good cheek-reddening spanking, then she gets her "patient" out of her top and mini-skirt and just down to her underwear, stretching Misha on her tummy so she can pull up her maroon-colored panties into a wedgie, then pulling off Misha's bra so that she can use that garment as a gag on the girl's protesting lips!

Duration: 19:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6340kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 929.8 MB

Download Kayla Green And Misha Cross

Thirsty part 2

Master James and Rosa Rojas in - Thirsty - It was such a treat having Rosa Rojas in the studio today. She walked in so put together and simply captivating with her unique expression of the woman she is. A strong, independant, self assured, Dominant Mistress with a confidence that silently commanded O/our attention. For the last ten years she has been feeding this part of who she is, but today, she is wanting to revisit where she first began into the world of BDSM and kink. She wants to explore her submissive side once again. It's not the easiest thing for a Dominant to fully throw themselves into the opposite role... especially in such a public way... but Rosa took the bull by the horns and came humbly to U/us looking for a true experience into pain and pleasure. It was an honor to take her on this trip.
It was a squelchingly hot day outside, well into the 90's and high noon. Fear not... we have plenty of water on the agenda for today. But she will most definitely be working for it. Adorned in heavy leather and metal bondage throughout the entire ordeal, her tasks become increasingly difficult to manage. A bit of interrogation to knock her down a few notches to the nothingness that one must reach in order to fully accept their submissive place at the feet of their Master.

Duration: 35:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2439kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 674.9 MB

Download Thirsty part 2

Rough Bondage, Domination & Extreme Anal (Sheena Rose)

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Sheena Rose
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Fucking, Anal

Nasty bitch Sheena Rose is subjected to verbal interrogation, humiliation, spanking with several different implements, bondage in several different positions, and gradually drawn into consensual hard-core sex action.

Duration: 28:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7856kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Rough Bondage, Domination & Extreme Anal (Sheena Rose)
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03520 секунды с 9 запросами