Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Harlow West - Proving Her Darkness

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Harlow West
Genres: babes, bdsm, hd videos, bondage
Video language: English

Harlow is the epitome of the cute, little, innocent-looking blonde that wants to experience a darkness she does not seem to possess at all...It only seems that way, and maybe that's why it's so rewarding to see her endure these perverted things, willfully...her darkness is proven by her wet pussy and sexual moans while she is bound and being controlled...Enjoy, Ogre...

Total size: 639.3 MB in 4 files.

Download Harlow West - Proving Her Darkness

Compromises, Part 3

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Compromises is an Intersec Studios scripted feature presentation about the pleasure that comes from pushing the limits of what is taboo. PD is such a good friend. He's got two girls up at his farm that he's been working over for weeks. He needs a break so he calls me. I'm fine with taking his seconds. The one he calls "cherry" is still pretty feisty. She'll learn after a few more weeks. None of these bitches keep that attitude for very long.

Format: mp4
Duration: 47:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Compromises, Part 3

Flesh Circus Sarah Jane Ceylon

Release Year: 2013
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sarah, Jane ,Ceylon
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Later on, bent over a bar, their hands are cuffed behind their knees. As dildos and vibrators are buried in their cunts and secured on their clits, a frothy mixture of their tears, snot and drool drips from their faces and pools on the floor.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7263kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Flesh Circus Sarah Jane Ceylon

Party Girls Caning Competition

Within the United Kingdom is a Large underground scene of Spanking & Caning Parties.
There are several girl on the tour who have become very well known and are great favourites in this scene.
A representative was invited to A party where he met Monica, Natasha & Georgie. Three of the foremost attractive girls. He was able to persuade the three to take part in A caning competition to see which girl was the most able to receive the greatest number of cane strokes.
This is now things went...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 49:55
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1757kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 692.9 MB

Download Party Girls Caning Competition

Alaina Kristar - Becoming Her Master

Cast: Alaina Kristar
Genres: Rope Bondage BDSM ,Bondage XXX ,Extreme Rope ,Crotch rope

How does a fresh faced, beautiful bodied, 18 year old, end up at DungeonCorp about to be served up as my weekly slave? Im sure it's a long story and I dont care...her youth was fascinating to me...not only that she is very young at 18 years old, but that she looks veeeeery young...Alaina is an angel of a woman...with a few demons roaming around inside...I find that she has a very high tolerance for pain...and unlike many of the women we shoot, gets off on discomfort...her pussy would actually get wetter for the whip than the vibrator...which isnt to say Alaina didnt get off...she had orgasms in every scene...but pain was her real desire and draw...I thought she might not be able to tolerate much and found out very different...I thought her reactions a bit tame...turns out I just needed to turn up the intensity...and I did...keep in mind...this is her first time ever being bound and controlled...I was able to get control of little Alaina and had her calling me Master faithfully by the end of the shoot...I hope to get this one back very soon...have a safe and kinky weekend, Ogre...

Total size: 598.2 MB in 4 files.

Download Alaina Kristar - Becoming Her Master
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03652 секунды с 9 запросами