luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Purple Rain

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Today we have the beautiful Rain on hand for a bit of rough play. She is one of our favorite models because in addition to being so hot she absolutely loves bondage and discipline. That is why she keeps coming back to us for more. The second the bruises fade she is looking for another chance to suffer, cry and cum.
The scene opens on a helpless Rain in a slinky purple dress. Her hands are bound behind her with leather straps, her arms are wound around wooden pegs to keep them in place. She tries to wriggle, but her ankles are held together, too and the high heels on her feet make balancing a tricky situation. One false step her shoulders will be bearing her full weight.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Purple Rain

At The Whipping Post Part 2

Genuinely fatigued, slave abigail follows her Master to the whipping post for part two in an attempt to satiate his sadistic thirst for her pain. You might be thinking 'He has barely even touched her...why is she crying?' ...abigail is in a very deep sub space because of the strict posture collar and painful head harness that she has created with her own two slaving hands. Almost immediately after putting them on she begins to intently focus on her movements, her breathing, her life as they all become very real to her. With her legs spread open and arms bound behind her back...shackled and cuffed at the ankles and wrists, she knows exactly how vulnerable she is to her Master's fuckery. Master James reads her every movement and cry and administers just the right amount of pain and pleasure for this lucky slave.

Duration: 26:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4288kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 863.3 MB

Download At The Whipping Post Part 2

Breast Bondage Videos

Release Year: 2022

I really do like tying up slaves to my breast bondage pain machine. I also like to tease my slaves with lit candles while I torment their supple breasts. When I am feeling adventurous I will place a leather mask over my slaves head. That way she doesn't know what I am about to do to her next. Will it be ice on her nipples? Hot wax on her breast meat? Will I smack her tender breasts with a stiff-bristled brush or run that brush over her nipples?

Duration: 2:05:14
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1535kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Breast Bondage Videos

Mercy West No Mercy for Mercy

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Mercy West
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Mercy and Bella are just getting to know each other, but Bella instantly takes control over her and in a matter of minutes Mercy is a willing slave.Bella has a special touch, one that makes Mercy buck against her bondage.

Duration: 1:10:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Mercy West No Mercy for Mercy

Discipline in Russia Part 42

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Discipline in Russia

And this edition focuses on some things going on in St. Petersburg. A group of cops in St. Petersburg love playing BDSM, where they are the masers and they have brought along two beautiful submissive girls along for the ride. And eventually, you get to see plenty of spanking, flogging, groping and caning!

Duration: 50:06
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1458kbps
Audio: 166kbps

File size: 598.2 MB

Download Discipline in Russia Part 42
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03153 секунды с 9 запросами