View Single Post
Old 06-02-2022, 12:39 AM   #2731
admralbulldog

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

admralbulldog Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Claudia cuffed dildo on clitoris fucked cream pied

Claudia cuffed dildo on clitoris fucked cream pied

I have Claudia at my place, in my bed. Blindfolded, arms and legs cuffed. Dressed in a crotchless net bodystocking. She is horny, she is submissive, she wants to be used. Her nipples are sensitive and rock hard, her clitoris is aching for attention, her gspot is pulsating, her pussy is warm and flowing slippery pussy juice. I have her on her stomach, make her ass slippery with oil, finger her pussy from behind. Her legs are cuffed together, her inner thighs slippery from pussy juice. I slowly start fucking her, her pussy is grabbing my dick. Wanting my dick deep inside her. I then have her turn around, have oil on her breasts and caress her nipples. I fuck her and at the same time use a vibrating dildo on her sensitive clitoris. She is now moaning. Her pussy is dripping wet and warm and open. My dick stroke against her gspot and it makes her orgasm. I take off the blindfold. She is now sweaty and so horny her body is shivering. I fuck her and enjoy her pussy, enjoy to see her orgasm again and again. I hold hard on her arms and fuck her until I shoot a big load of sperm deep inside her. Fuck her until she reaches another last orgasm her pussy now slippery from her juices and my cum. She lays in the same position when I have left her, she wants more. She needs to orgasm again and again... She told me she loves to obey, loves to be used. Loves when a man fills her pussy with sperm. Members please enjoy this private video clip.

Media Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 540 x 960
Duration: 14 min 26 s
Size: 213 MiB

Tags: BDSM, Bondage Claudia

DOWNLOAD
admralbulldog is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14459 секунды с 9 запросами