Old 06-01-2022, 11:44 PM   #6560
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Harmony Concepts - Strange Stockings

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English

This brand new Stocking Foot Collection features the strange tale "The Inspiration," featuring Angelique Lei and Ginger Sands, about a secretary who arrives for a job interview with a very eccentric author. Then Linda Friday introduces a number of pantyhose and thigh-high scenes from her, ahem, compromised position: Sadie Belle bound in a corset on a coffee table; Josie Perez tied to an x-cross with pantyhose, wearing pantyhose; Amber Michaels and Linda Friday tied together using pantyhose for a unique 'Pantyhose Ballet'; Amber inescapable tied in a bathtub; Linda hogtied on a bed; and Amber Michaels, trying to escape a closet while bound and wearing only pantyhose.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:16:21
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1465kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 896.2 MB

Download Harmony Concepts - Strange Stockings

Diabolical

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

I had just enough chain to reach the end where it was attached to the floor, but it was locked to the ground. The thick metal collar around my neck was also locked. The rubber in my mouth was surrounded by a strap of metal that locked behind my head. I was trapped. As if I could have released the chain from the floor he came in and pulled it tighter so I could no longer reach the lock. When I had finally gotten comfortable he came in and pulled it even tighter.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Diabolical

Rim Job For Master

Slave Abigail has one duty and that is to serve her Master. Come for a ride on a warm sensual ship known as their journey. Slave Abigail loves to pleasure her Master in various ways, and rimming is perfect on a dark stormy night. This sensual video is about pure service for her Master, watch as Abigail's extraordinary tongue serves. You can feel her lust come off of her in waves. While wearing her hood she is pure desire to please.

Duration: 17:05
Video: 1280x712, AVC (H.264), 4219kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 548.2 MB

Download Rim Job For Master

At The Whipping Post Part 1

Master puts slave abigail back on the post for even more sadistic manipulation.. She is extra sensitive, fatigued from long hours at task and duties to the abode, her place at Masters feet. Master thinks this is prime time to squeeze out those cries and moans, for it dose not take much and she is already singing the masochist tune of pain, suffering, and humiliation.

Duration: 23:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4257kbps

File size: 769.7 MB

Download At The Whipping Post Part 1

Branks And Stocks Slave Jess

Slave jess was sent to the Sensual Pain Dungeon by her Master, to be put through a rigorous series of tests at the hand of Master James. Tests of strength, endurance, will, tolerance, honor, submission and pain.
To begin, Master James has her kneeling on the slave seat and adorned with heavy, rugged stocks on her wrists and neck.
Where perfection and a confident will to achieve are expected from an alpha slave like jess, she tends to forget her place and opens that mouth of hers a bit too often for her Master's liking. Master James has created (or rather recreated) just the device to put her to the test... The Scolds Bridal, also known and referred to as The Branks.
Historically, the branks was used as an instrument of punishment and a form of torture and public humiliation for women that were taken to gossip and overall riotous speech. In order to mirror the punishment for verbal iniquities, an iron muzzle in an iron framework that enclosed the head was crafted. A bridle-bit, about 2 inches long and 1 inch broad, projected into the mouth and pressed down on the top of the tongue. In some other more torturous models you may find a spike or blade attached to the curb plate causing a piercing or laceration of the tongue if the accused were to try to speak.
Master James needed to hear her responses to His questions so slave jess is spared the bit this time around but she looks very humbled in this beautifully crafted head gear.
A test of endurance and pain tolerance comes with the bite of the cane on her inner thighs, leaving bright red stripes on her porcelain skin. With her thumbs tied to her neck stocks holding up her heavy wrist stocks, Master James canes her palms and has her stick out her tongue for a bit of mental fuckery as he pokes and prods her face through the muzzle and rings her bell by rapping on the heavy steel encasing her head, causing an over stimulation of her senses. She is left shaking and near tears wondering what is to come.

Duration: 12:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4403kbps

File size: 417.5 MB

Download Branks And Stocks Slave Jess
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04729 секунды с 9 запросами