View Single Post
Old 06-01-2022, 10:16 PM   #6559
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Femdom Anatomy

Abigail Dupree gives you a quick anatomy lesson covering all of her androgynous zones. Dressed for instruction, she is sure to get this lesson ingrained in her students heads for life. Her instructions are sexy and helpful to the innocent as well as the uneducated in Eros. If only I had a teacher like her when I needed to know.
Part of being a Master in a good, progressive and successful M/s dynamic is raising a good slave to not only fill the needs of the Master but to the community as well. Some Masters in BDSM M/s give to the community in different ways, some the common person would never see or recognize as a commoner, uninformed of the nuances. I choose some of the normal paths the old leather guard slammed into existence, and one of them is raising a dominant from a submissive.. This is what the gods are made of, in true form..

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3963kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 209.1 MB

Download Femdom Anatomy

Maya Bijou - An Intense Introduction

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Maya Bijou
Genres: facial, bdsm, hitachi, bondage sex, mandy muse, rope bondage, orgasms
Video language: English

It's one of my fondest job requirements...taking a new, young woman and giving her a taste of bondage and domination...Maya has been an enthusiastic BDSM admirer for a long time, and she is excited to get her chance to give it a try...and she hits subspace shortly after being stripped and locked into our wooden stocks...it really is a blessing since I'm caning and whipping her tits and ass within minutes...Maya responds to pain with every but as much sensuality as a deep kiss, and I am pleased to see her relax into a deep state of submission...It all sets the tone for a great day of BDSM...Everything I introduce to her, is new to her, and almost seems as if she were born into it...Her pussy is responsive and hungry for pleasure...In the end, Maya endures the massive G5 vibrator...i had the feeling she was the type of woman who could enjoy the extreme vibrations....Ogre.....

Total size: 1.5 GB in 8 files.

Download Maya Bijou - An Intense Introduction

Nika is a polite and good natured woman

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Girl in bondage ,BDSM Bondage ,some light bdsm ,Rope Bondage

Nika is a polite and good natured woman with a lovely sense of humor...a truly professional model who understands that a BDSM shoot isn't just another shoot...but I dont think she saw this one coming...she does a lot of Domme work as well, and we find that she really enoys it...in fact, she rarely does any submissive work at all...with some women, that means that they just arent submissive...but with Nika, she seems such a natural submissive and someone who lets go of her will so easily that it's almost hard to imagine her topping anyone...Jenner and I keep her animated and active through four tough scenes...and Nika allows herself to submit through every emotional minute of it...that says huge amounts about her true love for BDSM and power play...and after a day like she had here, you just kinda have to admire that quality...especially in a Domme...Ogre

Total size: 1.0 GB in 10 files.

Download Nika is a polite and good natured woman

Newspaper spanking Yvette Costeau

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Yvette Costeau

Petgirl Yvette Costeau servs the morning post and get a lesson with the newspaper on her butt. And for better education with the bull whip.

Duration: 6:32
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 76.5 MB

Download Newspaper spanking Yvette Costeau

Box

Box - After a challenging day on top of a night of no sleep and after a long and arduous filming of a scene on the whipping post, Master James tells His slave to climb inside of a new piece of furniture he has created "just for a picture". She should have known that wasn't all it would be. She immediately begins to feel the effects of being confined in a small space and having her sight taken away from her. This is a true and real depiction of what it means to push someone's limits or what some would call 'edge play'. With only her ass exposed, Master James begins to toy with her with some poking and swift strikes from His cane, but ultimately pushes her to the brink by overstimulating her mind. She hears him light the torch and just about loses her shit when a single drop of wax hits her right cheek. A lesson in trust. The Deprivation Box is for suffering, which brings contemplation. A deep reflective thought into the here and now.

Duration: 21:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4266kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 701.3 MB

Download Box
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03088 секунды с 9 запросами