Lily and Ruby Lesson 3 Lily

Actress: Lily
Name: Lily and Ruby Lesson 3

File information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 40.7 MiB
Resolution: 416 x 720
Duration: 9 min 58 s

Lily and Ruby Lesson 3: Wow !! Lily and Ruby have really hit it off as PISS WHORE PLAYMATES and I am very pleased to see them having another great time together here in their Lesson 3 ! I want Ruby to make Lily know how pretty and special she is so I have Ruby spit right on her face a few times and wow Lily just looks so wonderful covered in Ruby's spit; as it drips down her face, Ruby can't help but to lick it, and I in turn can't help but to slap Lily's precious face all covered in spit ! Next Ruby and I take turns paddling Lily's amazing perfect little ass with a huge black leather paddle ! Wow ! Lily's ass turned bright red in no time and was actually hot to the touch ! Well soon I wanted to see my superstar piss slave Lily fill a huge glass with her golden pee so I have her squat over a glass that obedient Ruby is holding under her pussy, and she fills it up and her piss looks so delicious !! I decide to pour huge mouthfuls of Lily's piss into her sexxxy mouth and she drinks it all down ! Then super sexy Lily wants to share her piss with Ruby so she spits it right into her gaping mouth as Ruby then gulps down Lily's piss ! Over and over Lily drinks her piss and shares it with Ruby and then its Ruby's turn to return the favor ! SO HOT ! I love training these piss sharing whores !

DOWNLOAD: Lily and Ruby Lesson 3
cassiebig is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07857 секунды с 9 запросами