Old 05-31-2022, 08:28 PM   #121
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cowboys and Indians Ruby Valley

Release Year: 1989
Studio: Vivid Man
Cast: Lon Flex, David Rockmore, Michael Braun, Andrew Michaels, Kevin Young, Roberto Arias, Craig Anderson, Grant King, Tony Davis
Genres: Anal, Masturbation, Solo, Oral, Group, Pre-condom
Video language: English
David and Michael explore the reservation that David's grand came from. While the two are checking out the reservation, Craig is skinny dipping in a lake nearby, Craig exits the water and lays on his towel and begins beating his hard cock until he can no longer hold back and nuts all over his belly. David tells the story of his grand. Grant, who happens to be naked, wanders upon two Indians that treat him very well. Lon shoves his red meat in Grant's mouth and fucks it. Grant takes turns sucking off both red men. The three get into a hot daisy chain and suck and finger fuck each other. Grant gets fucked by Andrew while Lon fucks Grant's mouth. Andrew and Grant nut on Grant's belly and Lon jacks off on his red man's belly.
At the campsite David and Michael heat up the night. The two strip and exchange blow jobs on each other by the fire. The two do a wicked top and bottom sixty nine. David sucks on Michael so hard his huge cock erupts in David's mouth with the cum gushing out. David nuts all over Michael's hot body. David searches for his Grand's lovers finds Red Cloud. David sucks on his red cock . The two do a top and bottom sixty nine and David gets his mouth fucked. Red Cloud nuts on David and gets finger fucked. David jacks off and nuts all over himself.
Tony and Roberto heat up the landscape. The two kiss and exchange blow jobs, chowing down on each other's cock meat. Tony gets his ass fucked hard and raw. Roberto does not give up fucking Tony's ass until Tony nuts all over himself. Roberto nuts a huge load on Tony's back.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:23:28
Video: 480x360, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 1259kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 850.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowboys and Indians

Joseph Watts Pontiac

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: Joseph Watts
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: Russian
Kenny is so damn glorious and kinky, too! He is always up for some kittling even though it drives him into hysterics. When I suggested he put on my straight jacket, he an ultra-cute smile and said, "Sure, why not'" I was ecstatic, of course. His feet are so ticklish even with just a feather that I was enjoying every minute. I took my time tantalizing this jaw-dropping teddy of a dude - and ultimately took the jacket off so I could kittle the rest of his glorious figure including his pits, sides and neck. This is one of my all time beloved scenes here on MFF!.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3795kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 563.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joseph Watts

Jimmy Murphy Higuey

Cast: Jimmy Murphy
Four guys in the bathroom capture and predominate a younger, weaker boy, or leap that warm gay-for-pay fellow everyone wants to fuck.
Duration: 17:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3462kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 460.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jimmy Murphy

Richard Williams Rugby

Cast: Richard Williams
Butch, gay-for-pay fellow Russ Conners is found by Ashton Bradley alone in The Mill in this video. Ashton leisurely trusses Russ' manly body in rope, lovin’ every moment. Once Russ is downright bound, Ashton starts to work on his ass. Sliding frigs in one at a time before working up to Sliding his cock in. Ashton drills Russ hard and the gay-for-pay fellow even starts to commence lovin’ it. Ashton ultimately relaxes the scanty fellow using a fleshjack before spilling his own load on his face.
Duration: 17:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3853kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 510.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Richard Williams

Harold Carpenter Lake

Cast: Harold Carpenter
After kittling Gex, Scott was anxious to get his mitts on this stud's cock. So in order for the kittling to end, Gex must shoot one more load, this time for Scott. Gex's wood responds rapidly to Scott's slow stroking, becoming firm as Gex lets out groans of pleasure. Scott proceeds tugging to work a adorable load into Gex's balls, in prep for his final milking. Gex's toned body, shining with sweat, contorts with the gusto until eventually he can hold his load no longer, and Scott strokes every glob of jizm from his cock..
Duration: 18:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3851kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 526.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harold Carpenter

Richard Cain Altair

Cast: Richard Cain
These boys believe that there is no gay fuck-a-thon sans pain, as well as there is no elation sans anguish ...
Duration: 9:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6200kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 449.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Richard Cain

The Light From The Second Story Window Mygind

Release Year: 1973
Studio: Bijou Classics
Cast: David Allen, Ray Todd, Jim Cassidy, Joey Daniels, Richard Lavette, Winston Kramer, Eva Faye, Brad Preston, Richard Lindstrom, Vicki Mills, William Laskey, Felisha Fahr, Ron Erario, Jay Dexter, Kelle, Bob Weaver, Greg Phillips, Tiger, Dick Smith, Kirt Coord
Genres: Orgy, Drag Queen, Twink, Oral/Anal Sex, BDSM
Based on the sleazy autobiography of the same name, The Light from the Second Story Window recounts the story of a naive young man (played by Dave Allen, famous for his performance in A Deeppassion) who goes to Hollywood in search of "fame and fortune" but winds up working as a two-bit hustler. This movie delivers pre-condom sex at its finest ... including an awesome cumshot right in young David Allen's mouth!
"When The Light from the Second Story Window premiered theatrically in 1973, critics were quick to heap praise upon the dramatic richness and epic scope of the production. Certainly, it was ambitious, perhaps the most ambitious gay adult film ever produced up to that time.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:56:30
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Light From The Second Story Window

Время генерации страницы 0.12152 секунды с 9 запросами