View Single Post
Old 05-31-2022, 08:24 PM   #41
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Czech Hunter Vol 600 Pompeii

Studio: Czech Hunter
Kevin was on his way to buy cigarettes when I bumped into him. He wasnt in the mood to talk but nice amount of cash changed that quickly. He was a student, 18 years old. I couldnt wait to have fun with him. He was open to ideas as long as the money was good. Too bad that Kevin still lived with his parents so we couldnt go there. The street was a bit busy thats why I drove us to my place, where no one would bother us. The guy was really sweet and innocent. His body was nicely lean and his dick beautifully hairy. He sucked my cock and balls but was afraid of getting fucked. It took a while to talk him into it. Eventually I got what I wanted. I stretched him nicely first and then pounded that tight young ass hard. Im sure it didnt hurt Kevin too much. He will enjoy it next time.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4535kbps
Audio: 164kbps

File size: 960.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Vol 600

Connor Taylor - Riley Mitchell Bottoms Sogndal

Studio: Twinkloads
Young Connors getting quite a name for himself in these parts! The tall, nerdy-looking redhead has been studying at a local college for about a year now. Some of the locals know him as a masseur who isnt afraid to go the extra mile for his clients. Others know him as a horny pizza delivery guy wholl very happily take someones butt instead of a tip! The guys at the pizza restaurant cant work out why hes requested by name so often!
Riley lives across town from the pizza restaurant, but a recent hook-up told him about a hung, cute, ginger delivery guy who worked there. The guys name was Connor and hed apparently had sex with quite a few of the older men to whom hed delivered pizzas! The idea excited Riley more than it probably should have. Skinny ginger twinks have always gone straight to the front of his particular queue, so he took himself off to the restaurant one night to see if he could catch a glimpse of the legendary pizza boy.
He didnt have to hang about outside for long. Connor emerged from the restaurant within minutes and Riley was able to get a good look at him. Connor was almost exactly his type. He liked the fact that he looked a bit geeky. He liked it even more that you could tell he was hung just by looking at the bulge in his pants!
Riley headed home, and ordered pizza every night for the next five days, feeling increasingly disappointed when seemingly every other pizza boy in town arrived at his door!
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2452kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 409.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Connor Taylor - Riley Mitchell Bottoms

Время генерации страницы 0.04556 секунды с 9 запросами