View Single Post
Old 05-31-2022, 08:21 PM   #34
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Levy Foxx Prison Bitch – Part 3 Santa

“Don’t you fuckin’ try anything,” prison guard Martin Thorn, naked from the waist down, tells Levy Foxx as he unbolts the nearly naked youth from the wall, turns him around and reattaches him, facing out. Levy is one sexy boy, so young he is nearly hairless, as smooth as a bowling ball, with a thick wad of hair flopping in front of his face, dripping with sweat. Terrified, Levy can only imagine the worst as Martin straps on hard-rubber punching-gloves. “You’re about to get a taste of what happens to pretty boys like you in prison,” Martin says. He pounds Levy’s abs, chest and sides with dozens of hard blows, one after the other, making the teen gasp in agony. Martin rips off the kid’s tiny briefs and sucks his cock until both he and Levy are rock hard. Then the punching resumes. Levy has no ideas what is happening – pleasure, then pain, pleasure then pain – but his cock soon erupts, busting a huge load of cum into Martin’s palm, which he wipes on Levy’s body. Levy will hang on that wall, naked, covered with his own cum, for hours.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 533.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Levy Foxx Prison Bitch – Part 3

Levy Foxx Prison Bitch – Part 6 Bruce Crossing

Beautiful boy Levy Foxx is chained to a table, spread-eagled on his back, naked and terrified. Alone in the cold dungeon, he can see a small flogger, a longer single-tail whip and an absolutely massive dildo lying on a table near his feet. Martin Thorn enters, now fully dressed in his black uniform. He picks up the flogger and immediately tears into Levy’s chest and abs, making the boy squirm and squeal in agony, each blow more painful than the last. The flogging is nonstop for what seems like an hour then, suddenly, it gets worse, much worse: Martin switches to the single-tail. With every slicing cut of the whip, Levy throws his head back and screams, his body arching beautifully, showing off his lean, boyish physique. “There will be bigger dicks than mine in prison, boy,” Martin says, grabbing the massive 12-incher from the table. Then he thrusts it up the shrieking boy’s ass.
Duration: 18:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps

File size: 409.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Levy Foxx Prison Bitch – Part 6

The Devil's Hole Cicero

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Talos Entertainment, French Connection
Cast: Damian Christopher, Todd Ford, Anthony DeAngelo, Cameron Cruise, Patrick Stone
Genres: Daddies, Grown Men, Fetish/Kink, Leather, Tit Play, Butt Play, Rimming, Anal, Oral, Threesomes
GayVN Award Winning Director (2000 Best Specialty Release for Hellrazer III) Mark Reilly brings you his first film in years! Just watch as 5 leather men meet up in a dungeon on the edge of town for S&M play and sex! Slings, Leather, Nipple Clamps! Dildos! Cigars! On the outskirts of the city in a manufacturing area, a building called "The Devil's Hole", an establishment where men of the leather persuasion assemble for pleasure, pain, and passion. Two male couples indulge in their wildest leather and kink pleasures in the "pig pen" for whips, chains, hot was, nipple clamps, and glass dildos...and you're the voyeur!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:32:02
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1200kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 852.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Devil's Hole

RubClub Volume 5 Coquille

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Genres: Piss, Fist, BoyFist, Bareback, Big Dicks, Extreme
Video language: English
Masked and completely wrapped up in black rubber a group of man really goes off in a dark dungeon.
They lick boots, rubbersuits, dicks and nice assholes. One of them takes in not just a fist, but the whole
arm up to the elbow. They swop from top to bottom and everybody gets fucked.
In the End hot cum splashes into every direction.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:27:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6282kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RubClub Volume 5

Liam Cyber Your Ass Is Mine – Chapter 1 Elsa

With his rippling abs, a 27-inch waist, a rock-hard ass and bulging pecs, Liam Cyber is a perfect, young stud, solid muscle from head to toe. And now he belongs to Jared! The naked muscle boy is hung upside-down and chained to the floor, forming a human-X. “Your ass is mine,” a naked Jared tells Liam as he appreciates the boy’s sculpted muscles and powerful ass. Liam is beautiful but not particularly bright. It takes him a while to realize he is in a dungeon and that those strange things hanging on the wall behind him are tools of torture – whips, chains, crops, floggers, pinchers, pins and much, much more. “What are you doing?” the terrified stud cries out, still not sure what is happening, even as Jared caresses him with a flogger. “First, I’m going to fuck you up, then I’m going to fuck you blind,” Jared say with his classic smirk. Liam can’t believe the pain of the flogger as it smashes into his body. The gut-punching – and the single-tail whip – are even worse.
Duration: 18:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps

File size: 418.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liam Cyber Your Ass Is Mine – Chapter 1

Jaimie Steel Young Anarchist – Part 8 Port Leyden

Jaimie spends the night in the dungeon, hooded, collared and cuffed in a steel brace, ankles-to-wrists. Steel clamps dig into his nipples. It’s an incredibly uncomfortable position to maintain for 15 minutes, let alone all night. Now Jared returns, shoving the kid’s face in his crotch. “You are pathetic,” Jared tells the youth. “I’d much rather let you go and play with your punk friends, but since you won’t tell me who they are I’m stuck with you.” Electric current suddenly surges into Jaimie’s body through the nipple clamps. The boy screams and buckles as he’s shocked over and over. “Now you will show me some cum,” Jared demands. The naked boy is moved to the cross and chained to it by his throat and ankles. Jaimie’s lean body looks amazing as he stands there like a proud solider, chest out, stomach in. “Get to it,” Jared orders and the boy reluctantly works his cock – anything to avoid more pain. “I’d suggest you hurry up,” Jared says a few minutes later, attaching electrodes to the chains at Jaimie’s neck and ankles. Next week: He cums but still suffers.
Duration: 14:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps

File size: 317.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jaimie Steel Young Anarchist – Part 8

The Interrogation Pt 3 - Part 3 Clean Shaven and Smooth Simnas

Release Year: 2020
Studio: BoundMuscleJocks
Cast: Derek Pain ,Tyler Saint ,Mulengro ,Ricky Sinz
Genres: Bondage ,Ball Play ,Clean Shaven ,Bearded ,Smooth ,Rope ,Electro Stimulation ,Cock and Ball Torture ,American ,Other Location ,Daddies ,Fetish ,Short Hair ,Uncut ,Muscular
Video language: English
The two prisoners meet. Derek is strung up with a bucket tied to his balls as Tyler is made to watch while more weight is added. The captives know they're in trouble but they have to maintain their stubborn secrecy while interrogators Mulengro and Ricky inflict their worst punishments. Tyler knows the same torment might await him, but can he keep his secrets throughout?
Duration: 9:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4534kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 313.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Interrogation Pt 3 - Part 3 Clean Shaven and Smooth

Время генерации страницы 0.02419 секунды с 9 запросами