View Single Post
Old 05-31-2022, 08:19 PM   #33
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gabriel Cruz Taken For Torture – Chapter 6 Hamden

After being fucked raw by his cruel captor, Gabriel is chained to the ceiling, in near total darkness, naked and alone. The steel collar around his neck is attached to a length of chain that allows him to stand or kneel but not sit or lie down. After what seems like hours, light suddenly floods the room and a door opens. “Who are you?” Gabriel asks, blinking, as a new man enters, taller and leaner but wearing leather boots and a jock just like the first. “I’m your new master,” the man replies. “I’m going to torture and fuck you,” he says, shoving his erect cock under Gabriel’s nose. “My friends, my family are looking for me,” the boy stammers, looking in horror at the massive, veiny thing that will soon be inside him. Anthony Martin just laughs “Suck it!” he demands. The boy cries and chokes as he tongues and swallows, but his own dick gets fully erect, as Anthony sprays cum all over his face and into his mouth.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:34
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10966kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gabriel Cruz Taken For Torture – Chapter 6

Levy Foxx Prison Bitch – Part 4 Depauville

After spending hours bolted to a wall naked, teen boy Levy is dripping with sweat and moaning in pain, his young body cramping. But the arrival of prison guard Martin Thorn does not bring good news. “Time for more lessons, boy,” Martin tells the exhausted teen. Levy collapses to the floor as he’s released from the wall only to be dragged into an adjacent room – a torture chamber! Levy is bent over and bound to a padded bench. He struggles pitifully but knows he is helpless, that he will be tortured and fucked by this sadistic man in black. “Open up,” Martin says, the face-fucks the boy with his engorged cock, much rougher than before. Levy chokes and gags but can do nothing to stop the violation. Then a nasty cat o’ nine-tails is dangled in front of his face. The flogging is long and hard. And it’s all a warm-up brutal butt-fucking, but you’ll have to wait until next week to see that.
Duration: 19:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 435.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Levy Foxx Prison Bitch – Part 4

Breaking & Entering - Part 7 Hairy and Latino Violet

Release Year: 2020
Studio: BoundMuscleJocks
Cast: Draven Torres ,Matt Stevens
Genres: Bondage ,Daddies ,Smooth ,Hairy ,Rope ,Pegs ,Cock and Ball Torture ,American ,Other Location ,Ball Play ,Short Hair ,Fetish ,Uncut ,Shaved Head ,Muscular
Video language: English
Officer Stevens continues to pick at the ego of his criminal. The clothespins move to more sensitive areas and Draven tests the ropes in a fruitless effort to get them off. The pinching pegs on his tender nuts send aches of agony through his body as Master Stevens flicks them and savors the act of delivering such exquisite pain.
Duration: 10:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4997kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 391.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breaking & Entering - Part 7 Hairy and Latino

Gabriel Cruz Taken For Torture – Chapter 4 Dickinson Center

Young Gabriel continues to be used as a sex slave while bent over backwards on a padded bench. He moans seductively, hoping that showing pleasure will appease his tormentor and keep him focused on sucking instead of whipping. Gabriel’s gorgeous cock gets hard but when Garrett Stone, his tormentor, demands that the he cum, the boy can’t do it. He’s too terrified and in too much pain. Garret shoves a butt plug up his ass and continues to work his cock, coating it with grease. Gabriel moans and gasps and hopes having to take the plug in his ass is all the additional pain he must endure. “I’m gonna teach you how to follow orders!” Garret suddenly announces, letting go of the boy’s hard cock and grabbing his flogger then brutally whipping Gabriel’s chest and abs.
Duration: 15:20
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 15594kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gabriel Cruz Taken For Torture – Chapter 4

The Interrogation Pt 3 - Part 3 Clean Shaven and Smooth Van Alstyne

Release Year: 2020
Studio: BoundMuscleJocks
Cast: Derek Pain ,Tyler Saint ,Mulengro ,Ricky Sinz
Genres: Bondage ,Ball Play ,Clean Shaven ,Bearded ,Smooth ,Rope ,Electro Stimulation ,Cock and Ball Torture ,American ,Other Location ,Daddies ,Fetish ,Short Hair ,Uncut ,Muscular
Video language: English
The two prisoners meet. Derek is strung up with a bucket tied to his balls as Tyler is made to watch while more weight is added. The captives know they're in trouble but they have to maintain their stubborn secrecy while interrogators Mulengro and Ricky inflict their worst punishments. Tyler knows the same torment might await him, but can he keep his secrets throughout?
Duration: 9:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4534kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 313.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Interrogation Pt 3 - Part 3 Clean Shaven and Smooth

Liam Cyber Your Ass Is Mine – Chapter 1 Willow Island

With his rippling abs, a 27-inch waist, a rock-hard ass and bulging pecs, Liam Cyber is a perfect, young stud, solid muscle from head to toe. And now he belongs to Jared! The naked muscle boy is hung upside-down and chained to the floor, forming a human-X. “Your ass is mine,” a naked Jared tells Liam as he appreciates the boy’s sculpted muscles and powerful ass. Liam is beautiful but not particularly bright. It takes him a while to realize he is in a dungeon and that those strange things hanging on the wall behind him are tools of torture – whips, chains, crops, floggers, pinchers, pins and much, much more. “What are you doing?” the terrified stud cries out, still not sure what is happening, even as Jared caresses him with a flogger. “First, I’m going to fuck you up, then I’m going to fuck you blind,” Jared say with his classic smirk. Liam can’t believe the pain of the flogger as it smashes into his body. The gut-punching – and the single-tail whip – are even worse.
Duration: 18:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 418.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liam Cyber Your Ass Is Mine – Chapter 1

Время генерации страницы 0.09641 секунды с 9 запросами