View Single Post
Old 05-31-2022, 08:17 PM   #20
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Staxus Bareback Monster Cocks - Massive Monsters Kirkwall

"In the depths of the Czech Republic lies a small town which is full to bursting with young guys, all of whom boast the biggest cocks ever captured on camera! Is it for real? Or is it a myth? Only you can be the judge as thirteen of the hottest sex-gods imaginable unzip their pants to unleash their Massive Monsters!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:46:48
Video: 848x480, XviD, 2341kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Staxus Bareback Monster Cocks - Massive Monsters

Czech Hunter Vol 597 Grabill

Studio: Czech Hunter
A little trip in the mountains looked like a great opportunity to meet some cute dudes. To my surprise the slope was totally empty, probably because the ski tow was broken. Not many people would walk all the way up. The only hardcore guy around was Ali, a 20-year-old student, who loved snowboarding. He was bad but I had to admire his dedication to get better. Besides snowboarding Ali also liked my money. After doing a few half-naked poses, he agreed to follow me to my place. I promised him more profitable activities. His body was great and his dong very impressive. He didnt have much experience but tried to finger his ass some time ago... that was definitely a good sign. Once he sat on my cock, the real fun started, and Ali loved it. Not many cummed this quickly while riding on my cock.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4611kbps
Audio: 171kbps

File size: 799.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Vol 597

CzechGayCouples Czech Gay Couples Part 4 Mianyang

Release Year: 2016
Studio: CzechGAV CzechGayCouples
Cast: Denis Reed, Will Simon, Nathan Levi, Peter Andre
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Czech, Facial, Group, Uncut
A f"cking spree on a Czech high-speed train. Get ready for the dream ride to Pardubice. We set out for a trip with my buddy. Accidentally, we came across two young bunnies. Guys, get your pricks ready!
Duration: 38:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3931kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CzechGayCouples Czech Gay Couples Part 4

College Shooters Lind

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Raw Bloc Hardcore, Staxus
Cast: Alan Capier Robbie Masters Dominik Trojan
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Big Dick, Twink, Muscle, Cumshot
A fuck fuelled extravaganza of horned up young Czech studs having getting frisky. There must be something they love about being in front of the camera which makes there cocks throb and assholes twitch, ready for action. Amazing scenes with smooth guys that all take a shot score!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:05:23
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 965.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: College Shooters

Czech Hunter Vol 592 Picher

Studio: Czech Hunter
This Slovakian dude was a perfect find. I met him at the riverbank as he was waiting for a ferry. He was in Prague to visit friends and to enjoy night life. Types like these are great because only a few nights in Prague can wreck your wallet hard. He was just perfect: handsome, broke, and bisexual. Thats right, he preferred girls but was no stranger to experiments. As all young men, he was after money so things went smoothly. Soon he was standing in my office naked, playing with his enormous dong. The dude was so eager to make me cum that I had to slow him down a bit. I wanted to stretch his beautiful ass first. He might had experimented in the past, but it couldnt prepare him for my horny cock. This experience was rough, and the guy struggled. The fans of hardcore rides will enjoy this.
Duration: 22:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4997kbps
Audio: 197kbps

File size: 863.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Vol 592

Время генерации страницы 0.05240 секунды с 9 запросами